Happy 67th Birthday to Jimmy!

aen27

There really should be a real birthday thread for Jimmy. I am very surprised one hasn't been started already as it is in about 2 days. So I am myself. Am already celebrating by watching him all weekend. :D

Happy Birthday, Jimmy!! What ever you are planning for this year, I know it will be utterly fantastic. I can't wait to see the book for myself when mine arrives. You never disapoint me. Have a fantastic 2011! :D

Edited by aen27

Today isn't the 9th January.

I am very surprised one hasn't been started already as it is in about 2 days.

I think this person just got a little over anxious and feared no one would start a thread and ended up jumping the gun in an effort to be the first one to start the thread. Never really seen the point in them myself, it's not like Page even reads this board.

There really should be a real birthday thread for Jimmy. I am very surprised one hasn't been started already as it is in about 2 days. So I am myself. Am already celebrating by watching him all weekend. :D

Happy Birthday, Jimmy!! What ever you are planning for this year, I know it will be utterly fantastic. I can't wait to see the book for myself when mine arrives. You never disappoint me. Have a fantastic 2011! :D

Thanks for starting this birthday thread to honor Jimmy on his 67th birthday, Aen27. Many of us are not always able to access this forum on the weekends as we're traveling and busy with our families so I'm glad you started it early. :)

Page's birthday deserves a long weekend of celebration at the very least, if not an international holiday/bachannal. I shall be sending out gratitude vibes to his dark lordship for all the wonderful, incredible music he's given us through the years - viva Jimmy! I wish him much happiness and health.

Happy 67th Birthday Jimmy!

260bkvn.jpg

Dear Jimmy,

Thank you for the brilliant music you have given us, for opening the world to me, for making me realize that it really is possible to live one's dreams…and for some very special and cherished memories, Jimmy. Privileged to have experienced it all.

May you celebrate your birthday surrounded by your beloved family and friends. Wishing you abundant happiness, good health, and contentment today and always.

God Bless you forever Jimmy.

Love always,

MSG

Today isn't the 9th January.

I am fully aware of that.

I think this person just got a little over anxious and feared no one would start a thread and ended up jumping the gun in an effort to be the first one to start the thread. Never really seen the point in them myself, it's not like Page even reads this board.

I was asked to begin this thread. I think 'his royal darkness' deserves more than one day.

Edited by aen27

Happy Birthday, Jimmy!! What ever you are planning for this year, I know it will be utterly fantastic. I can't wait to see the book for myself when mine arrives. You never disapoint me. Have a fantastic 2011! :D

Hi ae27! :wave:

Thank you so much for starting this thread about Jimmy's birthday! :D

To be honest, I almost forgot about it, this year! :blush: Yes, I know! Shame on me! :lol:

Anyway, thanks again! :D

Cheers!

Kiwi.