End Of The World Prophecy-May 21, 2011

SuperDave

Nothing happened. Unfortunately. I wanted the terrific God to claim his plans.

Whatever that means. I just wanted some cloverfield to happen in real life and have me be the "one".

INSTALLING RAPTURE.

███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.

Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.

EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

:hysterical: love it!

what i don't understand is, i heard believers sold their houses and whatever they could..... why? what did they want the money for? who were they selling the houses to, if they believed the world would be anhialated? :wacko:

:hysterical: love it!

what i don't understand is, i heard believers sold their houses and whatever they could..... why? what did they want the money for? who were they selling the houses to, if they believed the world would be anhialated? :wacko:

Psychosis is a puzzling thing. Who knows why crazy people do what they do. I mean obviously if the world was in fact about to be destroyed in a hellish fireball, selling your home would be a moot point since there'd be no one alive to live in it, and the house would be destroyed anyway.

Psychosis is a puzzling thing. Who knows why crazy people do what they do. I mean obviously if the world was in fact about to be destroyed in a hellish fireball, selling your home would be a moot point since there'd be no one alive to live in it, and the house would be destroyed anyway.

i know! none of it makes any sense.

The story here is not the epic fail itself but the fact despite it people will still send money to Harold Camping.

Definitely Steve. And people like this who send money are in one of the titles of Robert's songs from the 80's, "Easily Lead!"

Tax-free, if I'm not mistaken...?

Bastards.

He's had his 15 minutes of fame. If he would trouble himself to actually read his Bible, he would SHUT UP about knowing the dates that this will supposedly occur. What a fraud. <_<

He has now changed the date...For the 3rd time. Oct 21st. Someone should smack this moron.

He might be in for a smack from the Big Guy... :ph34r:

He's had his 15 minutes of fame. If he would trouble himself to actually read his Bible, he would SHUT UP about knowing the dates that this will supposedly occur. What a fraud. <_<

yup

Some guy pulled $140,000 out of the bank (his total retirement nest egg) to buy posters alerting the rest of the world to the day. At least the poor guy realized he couldn't take it with him... only now he can't get it back either.

My sister, a devout Christian, said she thinks she may have suffered a muscle strain from the excessive eye-rolling she did last week. :lol:

Mental Health  laws ?  I'd say it was poor breeding.  The guy was genetically faulted.  Bring on stricter breeding laws, and to hell with over-reproduction rights crap!

A nose dive into the muddy end of the gene pool, eh? LOL!

B)

Archived