To all you good people on the forum, what do we think of each other?

joe (Liverpool)

I don't think it about it much anymore. Everyone that leaves seems to eventually find their way back in one form or another, which probably indicates they were at least reading along part-time. Don't pm much, which means I've never sent a rude, nasty, or lascivious picture your way. Kind of like the mystery of not knowing what anyone looks or sounds like. Haven't looked at the member picture thread in ages. It leaves things to the imagination, and I pretty much view the internet as a fantasy land anyway. I have absolutely nothing against anyone that participates on this forum, and that includes people who have been banned for doing crude, nasty, or lascivious things. It ain't my place to judge. No one however, will ever convince me that Samo can sing.

• 5 months later...

I dig everyone here, really haven't had an issue with anyone, and when I have we've resolved it quickly and without any fanfare.

I value the opinions found on this forum, regardless if I agree with various points of view or not. For the most part, we all share a passion for the music of Led Zeppelin, it's become a part of our DNA (so to speak). Most people we know in our daily life can't understand how this music connects with our soul........I can log on to the forum and am surrounded by people from several generations from all over the world that "get it"......It's funny, when I go back and look at my posts, most of them have nothing to do with Zep...LOL

I don't think it about it much anymore. Everyone that leaves seems to eventually find their way back in one form or another, which probably indicates they were at least reading along part-time. Don't pm much, which means I've never sent a rude, nasty, or lascivious picture your way. Kind of like the mystery of not knowing what anyone looks or sounds like. Haven't looked at the member picture thread in ages. It leaves things to the imagination, and I pretty much view the internet as a fantasy land anyway. I have absolutely nothing against anyone that participates on this forum, and that includes people who have been banned for doing crude, nasty, or lascivious things. It ain't my place to judge. No one however, will ever convince me that Samo can sing.

+1

Pretty much my take...couldn't have said it better, BM.

Even in the old days with Big Klu going to the 'dark side' politically (left) I tried not to let that ruffle things between us and that includes others too.

Politics makes enemies but music makes peace. :^) I just friended Lake Of Shadows on FB too. I guess I ruffle some feathers here at times but I try to keep the waters calm unless a newbie gets really obnoxious. I think this forum will be around for a long time to come. :^)

I dig everyone here, really haven't had an issue with anyone, and when I have we've resolved it quickly and without any fanfare.

I value the opinions found on this forum, regardless if I agree with various points of view or not. For the most part, we all share a passion for the music of Led Zeppelin, it's become a part of our DNA (so to speak). Most people we know in our daily life can't understand how this music connects with our soul........I can log on to the forum and am surrounded by people from several generations from all over the world that "get it"......It's funny, when I go back and look at my posts, most of them have nothing to do with Zep...LOL

agreed :yourock: :goodpost:

i miss FishHead and Black Dawg

I am really wondering about Black Dawg and his disappearance? He has vanished. I hope he isn't in jail or worse? There are others I wonder about also. Some may be too busy in their lives but in this age of computers its hard to imagine them not being online. Something likely happened I hate to say. Big events in their lives and in some cases I fear they could have left us without us knowing?

I thought he was a probation officer

I'm not sure what Black Dawg's job is. It just struck me as odd/funny that LedZeppfan77's first thought was that he might be in jail. Maybe Rick thought he might have got busted for overzealous partying after the Ravens won the Super Bowl? :D

Yeah, I believe Black Dawg does work for a prison system in the D.C. area. Good memory Mr. Garlic.

After the NSA shit, I think a lot of people have low keyed it on social forums and certain websites.

Though, not saying that's the case for Black Dawg.