What Everyone Was Wearing on December 10

It turns out Robert Plant may not have worn leather pants after all.

Robert Plant was amazing, truly. He had the same long, blondish hair, wore blue sharkskin trousers, a black, silky button down shirt, goatee, and brown shoes. He shook the tambourine, defiantly kicked over the mic stand once for good measure, and consistently hit the high notes as he swaggered around the stage, cool as ever. A legendary blues man doing what he does best.

www.surfline.com

I was wearing a black beret, a green and white striped skinny t-shirt, some rather tight flared jeans, a fake leather bomber jacket with a beige furry collar thingie and a pair of brown + white cowprint Converse lo-tops with baby pink trim.

Oh, and a necklace of large purple, black and white beads.

Whereabouts where you stood, Celia? I keep meaning to ask.

Hi Chicken! :cheer:

I stood right in front of the middle of the stage, I think I was on the 15th row from the stage, or something like that. A fantastic spot. I could see everything, I was, and I still am, completely amazed!

Hi Chicken! :cheer:

I stood right in front of the middle of the stage, I think I was on the 15th row from the stage, or something like that. A fantastic spot. I could see everything, I was, and I still am, completely amazed!

Aw, sounds brilliant!

Archived