BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

Yes I've alwasy wanted to know what Collard greens are. Spring cabbage we call it but it's always around and dead tasty too. I also love Kale and it goes well with a toad-in-the-hole or Ox liver and onion gravy

Breakkie today Cheerios, Naural Yogurt and blueberries. Half a red grapefruit and small glass of OJ

Edited by chillumpuffer

:huh: pray tell Chalks what is "The magic bullet"?

Me wife brought home this mixer/crusher device a while back that is fitted with drinking glasses that you pour fresh fruit and veggies in and it creates the most interesting healthy juices for the body. She is determined to keep her 40 year old body looking like a 30 year old body - who am I to complain about that? I guess she was an "Early Adaptor"!

Had a couple chile rellenos left over from the other night, so I made a chili relleno omelet for brunch today.

I must live a more sheltered food life than I thought. I had to google chilli relleno. What did you put inside?

Having a strange lunch: brown rice mixed with a little butter, parmesan and jalapeno Tabasco sauce - but it tastes good to me!

I must live a more sheltered food life than I thought. I had to google chilli relleno. What did you put inside?

Inside the relleno or inside the omelet? The chili relleno was your standard relleno with cheese stuffed inside the chili.

For the omelet, you prepare just like any other omelet, and fold the eggs over the chili rellenos. Garnished on top with a little salsa and sour cream.

Breakfast today was a bowl of Shredded Wheat and bananas and milk. And a V8.

Edited by Strider

Inside the relleno or inside the omelet? The chili relleno was your standard relleno with cheese stuffed inside the chili.

For the omelet, you prepare just like any other omelet, and fold the eggs over the chili rellenos. Garnished on top with a little salsa and sour cream.

Breakfast today was a bowl of Shredded Wheat and bananas and milk. And a V8.

I meant the rellenos. When I read about them, the article noted that they are sometimes prepared with meats and like yours as well.

I love V8 and tomato juice. mmmm.

I saw that someone mentioned soy milk a while ago; I seem to have become allergic to it :(

It's pizza tonight; the husband and kids are figuring out what they want.

Is it all soy you're allergic to, or just the milk form?

What about gluten? Wheat?

I don't think so. I was having soy milk with Kashi Go Lean, but I've never had issues with Kashi until I added the soy milk. So I think it's either soy milk, or soy protein (that was a double dose of soy protein).

Haven't had any gluten issues before.