Announcements for Alison Krauss and Robert Plant

eternal light

Gone Gone Gone has won the Grammy for Best Pop Collaboration With Vocals :D:cheer::thumbsup::yay:

Couldn't happen to a better duo. Can't wait for the CMT special tomorrow at 8 pm. Watch the two of them clean up at The Grammys next year when the entire "Raising Sand" album is eligible.

You can watch the CMT thing on their website now.

I must say that if the girls feel the same way I do as I watched Alison sing Blackdog when they watch Robert sing it they're very naughty indeed! Hot mama!

Nice version of When the Levee Breaks too but not as arousing obviously....

Couldn't happen to a better duo. Can't wait for the CMT special tomorrow at 8 pm. Watch the two of them clean up at The Grammys next year when the entire "Raising Sand" album is eligible.

Agreed!!! Now the countdown is on for the CMT special tonight!! I have been seeing the commericals now for a couple of weeks and it is finally here. I am so happy. :)

...btw, when I say 'their' website I mean the CMT website.....I feel very naughty indeed every time I watch that Black Dog-I'm suitably ashamed of myself! :rolleyes:

LOL, now I am really pumped up to hear this version now! I have dial up and it is very slow so I will just wait to see it on TV tonight. Sounds interesting!

I must say that if the girls feel the same way I do as I watched Alison sing Blackdog when they watch Robert sing it they're very naughty indeed! Hot mama!

I agree ... and I just LOVE her boots! (Sorry for the girlie comment!)

I caught it at 1pm ET today and it was super duper awesome!!!! I had a big huge grin on my face the entire show! How about Robert singing "The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn?" That was just great, I mean he can sing the phone book and it would still rock!!!! I also loved the conversations that he and Alison had with each other between the songs. They have such a great natural rapport with each other. It airs again tonight at 8pm ET. :thumbsup::DB)

I caught it at 1pm ET today and it was super duper awesome!!!! I had a big huge grin on my face the entire show! How about Robert singing "The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn?" That was just great, I mean he can sing the phone book and it would still rock!!!! I also loved the conversations that he and Alison had with each other between the songs. They have such a great natural rapport with each other. It airs again tonight at 8pm ET. :thumbsup::DB)

I taped it last night and watched some of the show this morning. I loved that song Robert performed. I like songs that tell a story. :) Robert did a wonderful job with it.

He looks happy, relaxed, enthused to be working with Alison Krause. This upcoming tour is going to be great. :)

The show was amazing-I loved it!

Did anyone catch T-Bone's comments about Zep, Bonzo and Rob just before the last song?

Yeah...I did...and it made me watch for it in the song. It makes sense. Beautiful comments from T-Bone..werent they?

Archived