What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Ran into an old customer that had been down on his luck and has now got things back in order. He looks great and was just so happy that his life has turned around. I'm happy for him. Made my day actually :)

I found a tap class (and it's cheap)! I am nuts! I haven't danced at all since 6th grade, and I haven't tap danced since...pre-school? This should be interesting... I'm so excited, though! I've been threatening to take some kind of dance lessons for a while now, and I'm finally going to do it. Woohoo!

I found a tap class (and it's cheap)! I am nuts! I haven't danced at all since 6th grade, and I haven't tap danced since...pre-school? This should be interesting... I'm so excited, though! I've been threatening to take some kind of dance lessons for a while now, and I'm finally going to do it. Woohoo!

That sounds like such fun! :) I wish my daughters' dance school had classes for the moms; we aren't at the girls' level, but it would be fun to have an over 30 hip hop class :)

That sounds like such fun! :) I wish my daughters' dance school had classes for the moms; we aren't at the girls' level, but it would be fun to have an over 30 hip hop class :)

Thanks! Yeah, I can't wait! I'm so glad there is such a thing as adult dance classes (I wasn't sure when I first started thinking about it), because as life "cuts into my playtime" (as Ronniedawg's son would put it, hehe), I really need to get more exercise. At the same time, however, since time is so precious, I don't want to spend it doing the ol' one-two one-two aerobics rigmarole at the gym. This way I'm having fun AND getting exercise - doesn't get any better than that!

Yeah, I bet an adult hip hop class would be great exercise - it moves fast! Is that what your daughter does? She definitely has my respect, then...I tried that for like two weeks when I was a kid, but I couldn't keep up. Hip hop dancers amaze me.

This classic mickey mouse cartoon from 1948 called Mickey and The Seal.

such great characters. When I was little I wanted to have a dog like Pluto.

why don't they put those cartoons on the disney channel anymore?

That's the topic for my next pet peeve