What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Went to Palm Springs this weekend, that was fun!! I got my tap shoes on Monday, that was fun, too! Although kind of difficult...I think I tried on like 5 pairs, oops. Oh well, I think I finally got the right size/style in the end, even if I drove the saleslady crazy. Tomorrow's the big day, yikes! Ew, I have to go to school tomorrow, too. I think. One of my classes was cancelled, but I can't remember if that was tomorrow or Friday. And hey, that makes me happy, too!

A little belated happy today. My son told me to take off from Friday to Wednesday of this week for a surprise for my 50th birthday that was on Sunday. When I got home on Thursday, my brother that I havn't seen for 18 years was there, WOW I was stoked! We had a fantastic time fishing and showing him Germany. Thanks to my son who kept it a secret for so long. ;)

i'm watching my brothers dog while he and his wife went on a trip. yesterday their dog ran out to another dog across a busy street and my dog followed, they apparently almost got hit by cars, according to the person walking the other dog. i'm just very happy there were no accidents.

i'm watching my brothers dog while he and his wife went on a trip. yesterday their dog ran out to another dog across a busy street and my dog followed, they apparently almost got hit by cars, according to the person walking the other dog. i'm just very happy there were no accidents.

Glad to hear everything was ok!

Yesterday... but I didn't get a chance to write in

I found myself a mp4 player for 30 bucks, on a tight budget

Got it home, had to fight with it to get it working right.

First the radio wouldn't work (hard disk error) then all the files I loaded into music

dropped off the drive and it wouldn't recognize the flash drive, but I finally got it fixed this morning...

Loading it full of belly dancing music.... maybe some rock ;)

I laughed when I saw the original date of the firmware

was January 9, 2005

And then to top it off

Wiki's photo of the day yesterday...

Judy

London_Thames_Sunset_panorama_-_Feb_2008.jpg

Edited by kabbalahone

Myspace. Because:

1) Danzig finally got an account.

2) The new music player is AWESOME!

3) I found an old friend & his new band. Perhaps I will go to a gig. Hopefully his gf and her sis will be there! They're so much fun. It's totally my fault on the whole not keeping in touch thing...

I got my 8 y/o niece to admit that the Jonas Brothers suck and Led Zeppelin are the Gods Of Rock! beer.gif

I even forbade her from ever listening to the above mentioned heinous brothers.

And before I start getting bashed for uttering Zeppelin in the same sentence as the Suckass Brothers, it only came up because of a craptastic video on youtube I saw today. Some dumb disney loving anti-rock idiot trashed Led Zeppelin while attempting to defend the 'musical merits' of the suckass brothers. Loads of other Led Heads already unleashed on that * (insert expletive here). LOL! :D

See for yourself if you want, but I don't recommend it.