Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

i think i need a filterless dog hair model....although they probably dont make those. i physically pick up the dog hair (yeah its that bad) and use the dog brush on the carpet, the best way to do it actually. but believe me, i'm not complaining.

There might be a good one out there for you.

Between mine and my daughter's and the cat's hair, this place gets a second carpet if I don't vacuum enough. Ick. My old vacuum was shitty and wouldn't pick it all up. It would make these big ol' wads o' hair on the floor- EEK! Nasty. I am happy to have a decent vacuum, now.

There might be a good one out there for you.

Between mine and my daughter's and the cat's hair, this place gets a second carpet if I don't vacuum enough. Ick. My old vacuum was shitty and wouldn't pick it all up. It would make these big ol' wads o' hair on the floor- EEK! Nasty. I am happy to have a decent vacuum, now.

Yeah the dog hair/cat hair sounds bad....but its not that bad. to be honest, i control the hair in my apartment with the brush and vacumming. but with my car.... the only way to get the dog hair out is with a sneaker sole...physically collect it. but this warm weather is good, cause anywhere i drive with open road the car is like a christmas ball....f-ing dog hair flying everywhere.

Finding a cheap, lightweight vacuum cleaner that works really well :bagoverhead: It picked up about a pound of cat hair......from one cat!! Now if I can just get my daughter to make a space in her room big enough to vacuum.....

It's the little things, ya know :bagoverhead::bagoverhead:

I would like a new vacuum. I'm holding out for a Dyson.

What would make me happy is if I ever got around to blowing the money on professional carpet cleaning. It's needed.

What DID make me happy today: I got to sleep in, I found the wheeled city bag that goes with my luggage for cheap, and it's been a nice day overall.

I'm a happy girl.

Yankees winning tonight. Sucks we're not making the playoffs, but them's the breaks. At least we closed out Yankee Stadium the way we opened it; with a win.

I have one of those i-Robot Roombas, set it and forget it B)

saw an electric lawnmower that looked like a roomba the other day...are these available in the states?

i'm happy because i bought my tickets to chicago and seattle for christmas vacation... :)

Today was the season premiere of Heroes

and it rocked. Best premiere ever

I'm so glad I caught up with seasons 1 and 2 last month

One of the best shows on tv right now

I noticed my first grass seeds beginning to sprout today. This after a couple of months of weeding, thatching, putting down new soil, watering and seeding. :D

Edited by JethroTull

the fact that i didn't have to come home until 5 this afternoon, and that i went to work at 7 this morning... :mellow:

Trying a new recipe for salmon today, and it turned out aaaaaaaawesome. I am eating it right now, and man is it awesome. Mind you, it's hard to screw up salmon, but still.

After months of waiting, it is finally here

Season 10 of Law and Order Special Victims Unit

:cheer::cheer: :cheer:

:D :D :D :D :D

A beautiful and close to my heart present from a very special friend. love0038.gif

Thank you so much! It really made my day.... :)

Went to Palm Springs this weekend, that was fun!! I got my tap shoes on Monday, that was fun, too! Although kind of difficult...I think I tried on like 5 pairs, oops. Oh well, I think I finally got the right size/style in the end, even if I drove the saleslady crazy. Tomorrow's the big day, yikes! Ew, I have to go to school tomorrow, too. I think. One of my classes was cancelled, but I can't remember if that was tomorrow or Friday. And hey, that makes me happy, too!