What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I handed the bag to Hubby and told him it was 2 of my Christmas presents :lol: I'm one of those clearance rack/store coupon shoppers. Doing the same thing today at the grocery store.

This site really helps you save money on groceries/pharmacy items, you save the coupons that come in the Sunday paper, and it cross-references the weekly specials against the active coupons. There is also a forum with all sorts of tips and special deals on online holiday shopping:

http://www.couponmom.com/welcome.php?PHPSE...91d46145048aa85

Every little bit helps!

Verdun? That is where I recieved my 1878 swiss bell. It was waiting for me in an apartment

on 3'rd ave.

Do you use it for drumming like the bell Carl Palmer had on top of his drumset?

Small world eh!!!

Unless you're talking about Verdun, France

butt then again either way it is a small world.

Do you use it for drumming like the bell Carl Palmer had on top of his drumset?

Small world eh!!!

Unless you're talking about Verdun, France

butt then again either way it is a small world.

No, presently I only play hand drums.

I ring it when the intuition to moves me.

Verdun, Quebec

France is where I had to sleep on the stack of matresses in a room full of bees when I was a toddler.

I've had a strange life. That's an understatement. B)

Woke up this morning... (LOL I know, an over-used blues song opener!) - no, my baby wasn't gone... and I remembered that

I have tickets for the most precious item on my wanted gigs list!

you know you can't just buy gig tickets the way you buy a sweater... the event must be actually taking place in the future, and that's been somewhat of a problem for the last 10 years. The band in question is the obscure legendary Three Mile Pilot, which splintered into Black Heart Procession and Pinback some 10 years ago. I've been stubbornly waiting ever since...

Edited by Gegenschein

Last night when I got home my one cat Butters had shut himself in the bathroom. It wasn't funny to him but I could hear his little meow (and he's a big cat) crying for me to let him out. :lol:

I put a chunk of wood there now to act as a door stop.

1. I finished my big project for my student teaching work sample today. (almost--I have to write two extremely short lesson plans for a quiz and a test--nothing major, no actual teaching going on there--just a quiz and a test that's been written, taken and graded...)

2. One of my students told me that she missed me being the teacher! (I am done teaching and my mentor teacher is now 100% back in charge of the kids.) She said she wished that I was working with them more still. :D

The last one mattered more to me than the first one; but the first one will matter more to the people I will be asking to hire me...

1. I finished my big project for my student teaching work sample today. (almost--I have to write two extremely short lesson plans for a quiz and a test--nothing major, no actual teaching going on there--just a quiz and a test that's been written, taken and graded...)

2. One of my students told me that she missed me being the teacher! (I am done teaching and my mentor teacher is now 100% back in charge of the kids.) She said she wished that I was working with them more still. :D

The last one mattered more to me than the first one; but the first one will matter more to the people I will be asking to hire me...

Nice to see you Mandy :)

Hey everybody, long time no see...I haven't visited this site in ages, and I am still up there as one of the top posters. haha!

Erm, I was already happy today....which is quite suprising. :lol:

RER---about that:

Yeah...I'm still #4 and I have posted like a total of 20 times in the past three months. :bagoverhead:

Edited by manderlyh