What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

NO LATIN TOMORROW IN SCHOOL! YAY!

That's really funny you said that coz I've just piad to have Latin lessons :lol:

WE HAVE A NEW ESSPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!

And I have completed half of the Xmas shopping...just the other half tommorow

Edit: Sophia are you still in school!!!!

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

83°F weather.

Driving down to get the mail and finding a Zep-related Christmas gift and card from one of the "Zep dolls" ;) Thanks sweetie! :kiss:

Through an old friend, being introduced to and meeting a woman who has had experiences similar to mine (although in a different decade) and spending the better part of an hour having a great discussion with her. :)

It's the weekend before Christmas!

Took a ride up to the capitol yesterday to pick up a couple of vehicles from one of our contractors. Well the manager handed me half a dozen gift wrapped boxes and said here

these are for you guys at the shop, thanx for your business and have a Merry Christmas

So when I returned to the shop I passed the boxes out to the other mechanics there.

Well it turns out these gifts were supposed to be for one of our supervisors and his cronies.

1 Bottle of Heineken- $1.75

1 Box of Gourmet Pecans- $30

Knowing they were meant

for an Asshat supervisor- Priceless! B)

Mmmmm! they taste so much better now! :lol:

Took a ride up to the capitol yesterday to pick up a couple of vehicles from one of our contractors. Well the manager handed me half a dozen gift wrapped boxes and said here

these are for you guys at the shop, thanx for your business and have a Merry Christmas

So when I returned to the shop I passed the boxes out to the other mechanics there.

Well it turns out these gifts were supposed to be for one of our supervisors and his cronies.

Knowing they were meant

:lol: There is a Santa afterall

I have my internet back. :cheer: My Belkin wireless went crazy. I had to call tech support who were very helpful (another thing to be happy about) and give the wireless some new commands. It better mind me from now on or I'm going to take it out to the driveway and run over it with the car. :)

What made me smile today:

Christmas Carols for the Mentally Challenged

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

3. Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic --- Hark! the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants

6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting Someone on an Open Fire

8. Full Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ...

10. Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, But I'm not leaving My House

11. Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe

12. Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House

Also, IT'S FRIDAY!! :D

Knowing they were meant

Life is grand aint it?

ROFL :D