What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

small things

Are you referring to the size of your brain? something else?

Happy the rain is supposed to be gone soon. Today was sunshine/rain showers/sunshine/rain showers/..... weird.

I enjoyed spending the day with my daughter. Awake by 8am, out until late in the afternoon, had a nice day shopping and eating, and getting caught in the rain :)

Edited by ~tangerine~

preparing for my daughter Claire's 3rd birthday! got the pink Big Wheels and presents set up in the living room to greet her when she comes down in the morning. can't wait! :D

I had the day off today.

Got a Mother's Day card from my oldest son. :)

It is overcast and dreary, but no rain.

Lots of fragrant flowers blooming around my house. Lilacs, vibernum bushes, irises, and tulips. I need to do some weeding, LOL.

DSC01305.jpg

I had the day off today.

Got a Mother's Day card from my oldest son. :)

It is overcast and dreary, but no rain.

Lots of fragrant flowers blooming around my house. Lilacs, vibernum bushes, irises, and tulips. I need to do some weeding, LOL.

DSC01305.jpg

Beautiful house Buck! I've always loved Irises.

Beautiful house Buck! I've always loved Irises.

Thanks ninelives.

Picture of the front of my house today.

The front yard looks like a hay field as our lawn mower broke when my husband mowed the grass this week.

Also, we live out in the country on a hill and the weather is colder than in the city, so our trees are not in full bud and bloom yet. Our seasons are a little later than other places.

DSC01303.jpg

Managing to tell someone at work to get fucked in the politest and non confrontational manner, love when I can pull that off! Now....I'm mixing a margarita..it's been that kinda week. 11 hour days and back to back to back to back meetings make for a VERY cranky Medhb.

Thanks ninelives.

The front yard looks like a hay field as our lawn mower broke when my husband mowed the grass this week.

Also, we live out in the country on a hill and the weather is colder than in the city, so our trees are not in full bud and bloom yet. Our seasons are a little later than other places.

DSC01303.jpg

Doc, your home is lovely! Wow, so funny, for whatever reason, I pictured you as male, LOL! My apologies and happy Mothers Day!

preparing for my daughter Claire's 3rd birthday! got the pink Big Wheels and presents set up in the living room to greet her when she comes down in the morning. can't wait! :D

Happy Birthday to Claire! :)

Thanks ninelives.

DSC01303.jpg

You have a beautiful home and yard! :)

Thanks ninelives.

DSC01303.jpg

Even better shot! Really love the style of home and you can't tell your lawn mower broke in the picture ;):D You'll have to post some pics when things are in full bloom!

Even better shot! Really love the style of home and you can't tell your lawn mower broke in the picture ;):D You'll have to post some pics when things are in full bloom!

I have shasta daisies, black-eyed susans, peonies, and day lillies planted in the front, as well as Rose of Sharon bushes, so it is really pretty in the summer.

I'm very thankful that my daughter is fine; she gave us a scare this morning after becoming suddenly very ill. But everything checked out ok and she is feeling much better!

Glad that she is doing better.

It is really scary when little ones become ill.

I have shasta daisies, black-eyed susans, peonies, and day lillies planted in the front, as well as Rose of Sharon bushes, so it is really pretty in the summer.

I love black-eyed susans too. Well really gardens in general. Not having a lawn, I really appreciate seeing them :)

Seeing my family made me happy. Haven't seen Cindie for some time. All are well, well as well as a bunch of control freaks get on a rainy day. I think I'm gonna start packing a picnic basket though. This way if we have a hundred people wanting to eat in different places?

I will sit, watch, eat and write a novel as they decide ^_^