What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I'm a milk-chocolate fan and if I'm gonna drink something stronger than beer, give my Bicardi 151 please. :D

Brazilian rum Chachaca is go much better. My favorite rum. Drinking 2 Capirihinas...in 7th Heaven. The memories in Sao Paulo and Rio. Life's good. :D

Brazilian rum Chachaca is go much better. My favorite rum. Drinking 2 Capirihinas...in 7th Heaven. The memories in Sao Paulo and Rio. Life's good. :D

Lacoocorachya :lol:

They hit the vein on the first try :)

Hi, Dzldoc! Dunno if you remember me. We had a friendly little disagreement re: whether the Yankees "suck" (following their opening day). We also chatted about John Fogarty and former Yankee CF Bernie Williams, guitarist extraordinaire. I just wanted to touch base with you (pun intended). I'll keep wishing you well, little by little. Sending you good vibes...Warmest regards, J.

The big hug and kiss i just got after being told "I Love You" :) Being off of work was nice, too, even though it meant getting up before the sun to be at a conference. At least i was able to get home in time to take my loved one to ballet. Watching her perform made me happy, too.

Really happy: Making plans to see Bruce icon12.gif in Hersheypark next month!!! That doesn't seem to take away the pain of not seeing him tonight however icon3.gif

Well, yesterday I was supposed to do a presentation in my French class, which gives me a heart attack every time I have to do one of those (I can't talk extemporaneously in front of a bunch of people in English, and now you want me to do it in FRENCH?!?!), but guess what?! My class was canceled! Best. Day. Ever. :beer:

Hi, Dzldoc! Dunno if you remember me. We had a friendly little disagreement re: whether the Yankees "suck" (following their opening day). We also chatted about John Fogarty and former Yankee CF Bernie Williams, guitarist extraordinaire. I just wanted to touch base with you (pun intended). I'll keep wishing you well, little by little. Sending you good vibes...Warmest regards, J.

Hi J! yes I recall, thank you very much!

Dzldoc :wave:

Seeing these on my daily walk around the 7th Circle of Hell, a/k/a Tysons Corner

7thCircleFlowers.jpg

Oh Tysons Corner! My sister used to live in Springfield, VA and we went to Tyson's all the time. The first time i ever ate at a Cheesecake Factory. She would "purchase" items from Nordstroms and i would think, my god! Of course she had money, back then.

Seeing these on my daily walk around the 7th Circle of Hell, a/k/a Tysons Corner

7thCircleFlowers.jpg

Many years ago, I lived a few blocks from the West Falls Church metro station (near the Giant) and worked in DC, moonlighting at Hecht's at Tyson's :)

The birds are singing, the squirrels are eating other squirrels nuts. Guess what they don't care they share? Birds however they will fight with. Watched several doves chasing starlings from their nest. Must have eggs or hatchlings :)

Gonna be a gorgeous Spring and Summer and I think a gorgeous beach's sands will be pulled through my toes by the tides very very soon.

Onward>Looks like Sam Upgraded something by the speed of it ;)

Edited by Mary Hartman

Well, yesterday I was supposed to do a presentation in my French class, which gives me a heart attack every time I have to do one of those (I can't talk extemporaneously in front of a bunch of people in English, and now you want me to do it in FRENCH?!?!), but guess what?! My class was canceled! Best. Day. Ever. :beer:

Well if ya wanna do a French presentation just show the J.E. interview and Journal de Montreal articles

of May 31st and June 1st on my site

http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com

and quote the English synopses of that event out of My Psychic Autobiography.