What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I was thinking about making myself a Hurricane, but I wasn't sure where I was going to get the passion fruit juice. Then I thought, uh, hello - you have a passion fruit vine in your backyard, smart one! I'm not sure if there's any fruit on it right now, but as soon as there is, it's Hurricane season, baby! :toast:

I was thinking about making myself a Hurricane, but I wasn't sure where I was going to get the passion fruit juice. Then I thought, uh, hello - you have a passion fruit vine in your backyard, smart one! I'm not sure if there's any fruit on it right now, but as soon as there is, it's Hurricane season, baby! :toast:

Cool! :)

http://www.redbagcollection.com/hurricanemix.html B)

There is also a liquid mix on the market, I don't know if they have it in your area though.

After a rather cold start, it got sunny and warm. Spent the late am / early pm in the yard and got plenty done. A good start to spring cause lord knows we need it :)

Had this girl looking at me and kind of subtle she licked her lips at me.."What are you putting me on" "No." She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big squeeze..."It's the shirt."

I had on my Led Zep shirt with the guys under the Starships wing.

All from a fricking LZ shirt...was nice.

I just found out that they are making a "The Mighty Boosh" movie! All the people that live in the UK should know this show! I hope they show it in America!

All the people in the UK should know better than to like this show. Tries to be like Monty Python - fails miserably. I was given the first two DVD's one Xmas, and whilst they grew on me, I'm still not enthralled.

I'm happy because tomorrow I'm off to LDN. My boyfriend, a mate, and myself will partake in a spot of sightseeing, the Churchill War Rooms, and the London Eye. I'm hoping to go to the Tower of London, and then we'll just roam the streets like the out-of-towners that we are.