What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I'm on vacation for an entire week! Off to Milwaukee tomorrow evening, then on to Chicago on Tuesday. There will be baseball (of course!) and lots of food!! I will look like the Goodyear Blimp when I get home. Yay!!

I'm on vacation for an entire week! Off to Milwaukee tomorrow evening, then on to Chicago on Tuesday. There will be baseball (of course!) and lots of food!! I will look like the Goodyear Blimp when I get home. Yay!!

And a bratwurst I hope laugh.gif

Hi all,

I had less gas today,watched the caloric intake.Did not offended one customer.No,...I didn't take Beano! laugh.gif

KB( It's the little things)

laugh.gif Thanks for that !

Is it Jones Motor Purr Seal Up? Comes in a glass bottle for around $3.00. Hubby ownes a auto repair shop and thats what he uses when customers can't afford to have the radiator replaced. He seems to swear by it.

seal-up.gif

Actually, it's called Bar's Stop Leak. So far, so good.

I beat the silly fucking local keystone cops again!!!! Rick 5 Cops Nil!!!! 2 cell phones, 1 stop sign, 1 speeding and one DWI> Now dont think Im a reckless maniac. I know the law. I was lucky to beat the drinkin wrap back a bit, but the others, bullshit tickets. Pleaded not guilty every time. 3 times the cops didnt show. So just remember, you must go down swinging. Roll them dice. You have a shot!!!!!ohmy.gif No radar, no shot. No deposition mailed by the court after plea and request, it has to be thrown out and if you do so without a lawyer, you will beat them. Many cops assume that the stupid public will simply fold and cave and just send in the money. There was a local arcticle on this. Fight!!! Fight for your rights to be free! Do not let them control your life! I am not advocating breaking the law, but some of the violations are BS. And you all know what I mean if you live in the US.

"Now dont think Im a reckless maniac." Don't drink and drive! I'm not saying that for your good. I'm saying that for the good of the rest of us. Sorry for being an arse, but ...

I never drink and drive. But will confess years back I made the mistake, and it cost. I had a blowout in subzero temps. When you drive 3 miles on a rim with sparks flying off the wheel it tends to draw attention.

So tonight we went training with our smaller group and the girls left me in the dust! blink.gif Here I was worried about me getting too far ahead of them! laugh.gif

But if they'd listened , they'd have known it was a power walking night biggrin.gif Geez, kids !

"Now dont think Im a reckless maniac." Don't drink and drive! I'm not saying that for your good. I'm saying that for the good of the rest of us. Sorry for being an arse, but ...

If you're going to drink and drive, make sure you've got a car.

What made me happy today? The Frogs getting stomped in the WC :D "Mangez la poussiere, dindes!":P