The Rest in Peace Thread

SteveAJones

3 hours ago, sixpense said:

RIP Dame Diana Rigg. (aka Emma Peel)

That is two Avengers to leave this world this year!

Too fucking gutted to really talk about it now. Suffice to say, if you're a man (or woman) of a certain age and generation, Diana Rigg was most likely your first crush. Her 'Emma Peel'..."Mrs. Peel" John Steed always called her, being the gentleman he is...character on "The Avengers" is iconic. Diana Rigg was also the only Mrs. James Bond in the Bond movie series.

That's all I want to say for now. Still processing...she was the same age as my mom.

R.I.P. Dame Diana Rigg. The lady may be gone but Mrs. Peel will live forever.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54106509

6 hours ago, Strider said:

Too fucking gutted to really talk about it now. Suffice to say, if you're a man (or woman) of a certain age and generation, Diana Rigg was most likely your first crush. Her 'Emma Peel'..."Mrs. Peel" John Steed always called her, being the gentleman he is...character on "The Avengers" is iconic. Diana Rigg was also the only Mrs. James Bond in the Bond movie series.

That's all I want to say for now. Still processing...she was the same age as my mom.

R.I.P. Dame Diana Rigg. The lady may be gone but Mrs. Peel will live forever.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54106509

She wasn’t my first crush, but she was pretty amazing for many years in many roles. 

RIP Dame Diana Rigg