Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

It is a little odd to me too, but I am usually too busy looking at Jimmy all in lavender. :P

A little odd! It's like business at the front, bo derek at the back! :lol:

It really says a lot about Jimmy though, he's so gorgeous he can even distract from that mess!

JimmyGoldenLion.jpg

My photo, and twice on the same page. Taken 15th December 1981 at the Golden Lion in Fulham. Jimmy was great.

Knebby,

How lovely to see you back on the forums. :) Was this the roadies' charity auction? Thanks for allowing your photo to be used here ;)

Knebby,

How lovely to see you back on the forums. :) Was this the roadies' charity auction? Thanks for allowing your photo to be used here ;)

Hi :) It was indeed the charity auction - Jimmy and Peter Grant were unexpected & unannounced attendees.That's one of many photos I rather enthusiastically uploaded way back in about 2003 when I first became a bit of a regular on this site - it was a bit more of a community feeling back then and I was very naive about the reach of the net and how I would find my pics being quoted back to me by total strangers years down the line. That was a bit of a shock at first, but I got over it and have accepted that I put them out there onto the WWW so can't really claim ownership of them anymore (to a point). However, I usually will mention if it is one of my pics as I think people like a personal connection/story. Also, Sam is an excellent Webmaster and is brilliant at pulling any pics that were stolen or misappropriated ( there were a few) when they appear, which does seem to happen now and again. Thanks for your nice words :)

Edited by Knebby

tumblr_lxjq8kjncU1qabohbo1_500.jpg

A man it really is going to be impossible to forget.

Did you do this collage yourself? Nice 'un. Except for the photo on the upper-left corner - that's not Pagey.

Edited by FireOpal

Cheers guys - I have much better copies of that one somewhere for a future scan. It is a nice pic isn't it? I have some others from that night that are not so great - to be honest, it was a complete shock seeing him the way he looked that night. But I would never post those ones, out of respect for him.

Cheers guys - I have much better copies of that one somewhere for a future scan. It is a nice pic isn't it? I have some others from that night that are not so great - to be honest, it was a complete shock seeing him the way he looked that night. But I would never post those ones, out of respect for him.

I wanted to let you know I had always loved your picture of Jimmy. I remember seeing it (and must have saved it) when I first joined in Spring of 2006. I THINK I knew you took it. I love Jimmy in that picture and his suit so much that I drew him in it (along with trying to visualize him with his little cigarette holder that Chris Squire talks about. :D) If you ever feel like sharing your other pictures, I would be delighted to see them as well. I love Jimmy all the time -- even in this period. Thanks again.