Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Jeez!! I miss a couple of days here and now I'm right clicking my brains out!! You ladies RAWK!! I can't believe all the great pics that I don't have, and I have a ton! I can't count how many times I exclaimed out loud "OHMYGOD!" just going through the last 3 pages.

Here's a question...how many terabytes of disk space around the world do you think Jimmy takes up? Ahahhahah!!!

You know what would be soooo cool?! If there were a film set to Zep music that was just a slideshow of all the great pics of Jimmy, it would be hours long and I'd have to have smelling salts at my side!

Thanks again Great Ladies of JP!!

I reckon we should have a Jimmy's calendar!

12 months are not enough, though...

But we could add pictures of him for every day of the week, every season, a Jimmy for the morning, a Pagey for the night, and so on....or we could also have a calendar for every year, a '70 , a '73, a '75.... :D

Spacewoman, you are so talented with the graphics that this honour can only be yours, what do you think? ;)sign0009.gif

I reckon we should have a Jimmy's calendar!

12 months are not enough, though...

But we could add pictures of him for every day of the week, every season, a Jimmy for the morning, a Pagey for the night, and so on....or we could also have a calendar for every year, a '70 , a '73, a '75.... :D

Spacewoman, you are so talented with the graphics that this honour can only be yours, what do you think? ;)sign0009.gif

That´s a good idea! And thanks... :blush::thanku:

My daughter has made for me a Kiss calendar two years ago- maybe we could work together- I will do the graphics and Michaela will do the final graphical work- it could be a wall calendar with particular months and it could be also used like a wallpaper- oh, my brain is already working at full blast! :yay:

I will do the graphics and Michaela will do the final graphical work- it could be a wall calendar with particular months and it could be also used like a wallpaper- oh, my brain is already working at full blast! :yay:

Hurray! :) I knew you wouldn't resist the temptation! thanks! :kiss:

Now before hitting my bed, in five hours I must wake up and off to work, here are some shots which I find very very interesting. Good night!

Courtesy of Ross Halfin.

jimmy_page-bw45.jpg

jimmy_page-bw38.jpg

jimmy_page-bw47.jpg

I've never seen this one before, he looks so gorgeous in this picture!

:thanku:

Oh,it gets better. This photo is from the Zep II studio sessions. 4 minutes of VIDEO are known to exist and were circulating in small circles. I'm not certain but I suspect the whole session was filmed and is in someone's vault somewhere.

Oh,it gets better. This photo is from the Zep II studio sessions. 4 minutes of VIDEO are known to exist and were circulating in small circles. I'm not certain but I suspect the whole session was filmed and is in someone's vault somewhere.

Oh I would love to get my hands on that video - it must be spectacular!!