The Window

DanelectroGod

Anyone have the UK Most High single with this track? After the 'O2 show, I was digging through some of my disc, and forgot just how good this track is. I believe Jimmy is playing the doubleneck Danelectro that has a baritone guitar on the top neck. It was the one he used at Netaid when he played that instrumental with Michael Lee that I think was titled Domino

The window has a very nice Dark feel to it, and nice keyboards by Phil Andrews

The Window

Watching through the window

Oh, staring at the rain

Watching all the time go

Relive all my pain

[scat singing]

So many in the sky, the red sky - rain all aglow

I've learned my lesson hard - oh, no

Here I am, ho-ho - the tears falling down

Hey-hey, ho-ho - the years go rolling down

Tears go on, tears go on together

Together - together

Oh, looking through the window

Staring at the rain

Oh, watching all the time go

Tears fall down like rain

Oh, watching at the window

Staring at the rain

Oh, watching as the time go

See my life go pour the rain on down

Anyone have the UK Most High single with this track? After the 'O2 show, I was digging through some of my disc, and forgot just how good this track is. I believe Jimmy is playing the doubleneck Danelectro that has a baritone guitar on the top neck. It was the one he used at Netaid when he played that instrumental with Michael Lee that I think was titled Domino

The -net aid song and this song, -the window really show what a second -page/plant/lee/jones record could have been...

Yeah -the window is unlike anything else off -walking into clarksdale and could've been on there, dark sound, somber and reflective, great song. I like the way it changes pace there in the later section. cool stuff.

I thought that -ned aid instrumental was so interesting...when i taped it off tv, the station cut away from the song, so i only heard half of it. That was a great song.

Yes I have it !! cool stuff !!

It's my fav. Page/Plant song. :D

Mine too :yay:

• 1 year later...

Thank you for the heads up, I had no idea this existed. Are there any other Page/Plant outtakes you are aware of?

Archived