Into to Cannabis

charlton

Ok, one of my best early childhood memories was slipping to the side of the house, getting a couple of hits of some local smoke, and going in and listening to When the Levee Breaks on the couch rocking back and forth. Best high ever and looked for it again and again until I decided to go to college.

Anybody recall a first encounter with smoke coinciding with the all powerfull Zeppelin?

A dawg knows a few things. Canna in Cannabis is for Canne for dog. Since the leaves are shaped on the sides like a dawgs teeth nice an jagged.

Now I can't remember much music from being toked up. Just a ravenous appetite and bunch of things soon became hilarous that were not remotely funny, when not stoned.

Hey be careful big brothers watching.:lol:

Oh yeah it also makes ya little paraanoid but don't mind dat.

I remember me and my buddies hauling a big stereo down to the lake on a summer night and listening to Led Zeppelin III. We all dropped a hit of LSD and proceded to fish for catfish all night. I will never forget reeling in a big 10 lb fish under the fool moon listening to "Bron Yr Stomp". I wish I had that on film! We were laughing our asses off!!! That fish was sloshing in the water during the solo. We had just been in a trance during my favorite "That's the Way" when I started to get a bite!

Ok, one of my best early childhood memories was slipping to the side of the house, getting a couple of hits of some local smoke, and going in and listening to When the Levee Breaks on the couch rocking back and forth. Best high ever and looked for it again and again until I decided to go to college.

Anybody recall a first encounter with smoke coinciding with the all powerfull Zeppelin?

Actually no, it was with Hawkwind and a song called Paranoia from a live album that I remember most having a puff!!

Yes. :whistling:

Note: out of respect for our children who were not yet born (and our brain cells), my husband and I long ago gave up cannabis.

:lol:

I know it wasn't the first time I smoked--nor the last...

but we used to skip school and smoke a ton of pot and debate the meaning of "if there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now..." and discuss possible misheard lyrics. :lol:

Sometimes, we'd all go out and order a TON of Taco Bell to munch on too. :D

Pretty much what's done around here, but now that I don't smoke pot...sans the bud. :D

Thread title says it all. :whistling:

:lol: I was wondering when someone else would notice that! Kind of like the fake billboard for people who advocate medicinal marijuana: "Dude, we totally forgot our slogan."

Yeah, my introduction to it was an amazing experience that really helped me understand why people love it so much. The second time, though- that sucked.

Archived