Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big krapt money paid off the Rams to get their 6th (*deflate gate, *spygate cheaters). Goff threw that ball directly into the hands of the patsys. The saints were robbed by the paid off refs and should have been in Atl to best the patsys. This sixth will always be with an asterisk like *Barry Bonds (as Hank Aaron will always be the real home run king). The real nfl dynasty will always be the Steelers. Btw, I love the Red Sox, but the patsys are a totally different story. 

R😎

Edited by reids
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ForEvermore said:

I think that’s the lowest-scoring SB ever, isn’t it?

The only one I can remember with so few points was the 14-7 game with the Dolphins against the Redskins.

Yes it is now the lowest score in a Super Bowl ever. 

Edelman MVP? Or maybe the Patriots punter?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

Edited by Strider
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Most boring super bowl, if not most boring game, I've ever seen. Even the commercials were coma inducing.

Exactly. Lamest “game” and commercials. 

No Star Wars sneak preview or trailer and the T-Mobile & depressing ads were the worst.

what happened to the funny / witty commercials? 

R😎

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Walter said:

Already won 40 in the first quarter squares! 

Goff is horrible. Where the Hell is Gurley??

You cant really say that. True he played like a 23 year old in his first SB. But Cooks dropped the two balls that would have totally changed this game.  He dropped the one that would have made it 7-3 RATHER  than 3-3.  Then the bigger drop right before the pick.  He would have tied the game at 10-10.  Geoff put it right there.  Geoff deserves credit for going into a snake pit in NO and winning. And NE had far more fans screaming in Atlanta.  Geoff played damn well for a 23 year old kid.  He will be back and he will win the Super Bowl and maybe next year.  The early lines are out now.  Rams ranked number 1 by ESPN.  Gurley being healthy would also have been huge. But he wasn't.  Those that say the Rams are lucky to be there so are NE as KC had them.  One dumb ass lined up offsides that had nothing to do with the play

Once again the refs favored NE.  HUGE  holding call that was bogus AS BACKED UP BY TONY ROMO.   So if you do not believe me, listen to what Romo said.  It never should have been called.  The hold on the center when it was 3-3, and instead of a first down and momentum for the Rams at the NE 40, it was 2nd and 20 at their own 30.  A killer penalty and so was the bullshit one on the catch by Cooks for a first down. Krafts must pay them good

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, reids said:

Exactly. Lamest “game” and commercials. 

No Star Wars sneak preview or trailer and the T-Mobile & depressing ads were the worst.

what happened to the funny / witty commercials? 

R😎

What was with all the "first responder" commercials? Are fire departments marketing themselves now? Do they have a new album out or something?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cryingbluerain said:

Loved that 'Reagan' play - run to the Right!

 

I thought that was hilarious. Great code word to use. Of course they won't be able to use it for that play anymore because teams will now be prepared for a run to the right. Maybe New England can change it to mean a pass to the right...run James White or Sony Michel to the right flat and loop a pass out to them. Or the defense can use "Reagan" to call a right-side blitz.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Strider said:

I thought that was hilarious. Great code word to use. Of course they won't be able to use it for that play anymore because teams will now be prepared for a run to the right. Maybe New England can change it to mean a pass to the right...run James White or Sony Michel to the right flat and loop a pass out to them. Or the defense can use "Reagan" to call a right-side blitz.

Or call a "Trump" to run a fake play, deceiving even their own fans. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

What was with all the "first responder" commercials? Are fire departments marketing themselves now? Do they have a new album out or something?

That was Verizon trying to save face for throttling the data services of the Santa Clara Fire Department during the California wildfires. "Hey guys, forget that shit we did before, we love first responders! See?"

Personally, I thought there were a LOT of robots in ads this year. Sprint, that creepy TurboTax kid, and probably a couple of others that I'm missing off the top of my head. The commercials in general were awful this year. Only two I really liked were the Jason Bateman elevator ad and the NFL 100 year game one.

Halftime show was an absolute snoozefest as expected. Game was good if you're a fan of defensive struggles but otherwise was pretty bland as well.

Overall, I thought the whole thing was a letdown.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZepHead315 said:

That was Verizon trying to save face for throttling the data services of the Santa Clara Fire Department during the California wildfires. "Hey guys, forget that shit we did before, we love first responders! See?"

Personally, I thought there were a LOT of robots in ads this year. Sprint, that creepy TurboTax kid, and probably a couple of others that I'm missing off the top of my head. The commercials in general were awful this year. Only two I really liked were the Jason Bateman elevator ad and the NFL 100 year game one.

Halftime show was an absolute snoozefest as expected. Game was good if you're a fan of defensive struggles but otherwise was pretty bland as well.

Overall, I thought the whole thing was a letdown.

I LOVED the Bud Light/Game of Thrones commercial.  It started out as another one of their stupid "Diddly diddly": spots and then went 180!  Great surprise!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...