What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Just saw on the news that the New England area is supposed to get hit hard again with the white stuff--hope all of you good people up North stay safe in the blizzard....

I keep reminding myself that next month is March and spring is right around the corner. This could be happening in December....

I keep reminding myself that next month is March and spring is right around the corner. This could be happening in December....

As a fellow New Englander, I keep that thought in mind too: It's Feb, a short month, March is close by and lots of 40 and 50 degree (F) days in March. For now, well, what are you gonna do except just let it keep freakin snowing!

58°F right now. It's going to get down to 48°F tomorrow morning, before going back up to 69°F in the afternoon. A little chillier than usual, but not bad at all. I feel bad for my folks back in Boston. I remember having to come home from work late at night in that freezing cold.