What's the weather like where you are?

madison

It was -29 inPort Huron this morning. That's 30 miles North of me. That was 4 degrees warmer than the North pole !

Actually, my only complaint is my 'engine' light decided to come on, which means I can't auto-start in the morning...brrrr !

Wow. The coldest weather I've ever experienced was -21F, in New Hampshire, and that was awful. I can't imagine colder weather.

Wow. The coldest weather I've ever experienced was -21F, in New Hampshire, and that was awful. I can't imagine colder weather.

That's not bad at all, the key to it is find yourself on skis in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Make sure to have a Northface bib, tube scarf, balaclava, jacket with windproof zipper cover, and gore tex gloves and you could spend an entire day up on the mountains and not notice it at all.

Dry and bright unlike what's going on in South Florida. They have suspended play at The Honda Golf Classic because it's raining! Wimps. I play through much worse in the summer in my monthly medals. Must be major shock for the PGA players who only really play in sunny weather on courses that have been manicured with scissors

Edited by chillumpuffer

Bitterly cold but calm and dry so I think I'll get the mower out and give the front and back lawns the first cut of the year.

eh? I suppose us Peak folks are a hardy bunch but it's quite mild and sunny here man. Not gonna do the back garden as it's still too wet. Booked to play golf on a beautiful track near Derby tomorrow with Mrs CP, as it is suppose to be sunny and fairly warm for March