What's the weather like where you are?

madison

After 15 degrees C yesterday, we are back down below zero with snow squalls. Which would be fine for driving if the flash freeze from previous rain didn't create an ice rink beneath the snow. And if my windscreen wipers would actually clear the screen.

Edited by Shadecatcher

It has been blowing a gale here past couple of days. My garden fence on one side has been rocking like crazy. I need to get out and make a repair otherwise I wiil have to replace a whole panel or two.

How weird was that last night CP, thunder, lightening, hail, snow and wind and within about 5 mins! Then this morning big blizzard whilst taking eldest to school. I heard a year 6 kids say "this is the best weather ever" (if you're 10 maybe!)...

Roll on spring!

How weird was that last night CP, thunder, lightening, hail, snow and wind and within about 5 mins! Then this morning big blizzard whilst taking eldest to school. I heard a year 6 kids say "this is the best weather ever" (if you're 10 maybe!)...

Roll on spring!

Oh yes Amie Spring officially only 3 weeks to go - I don't think I can take any more :(:boohoo:

^^^ hope the rain goes away soon!

Today the local forecaster said, "Beautiful with sun and light clouds, high of 74 degrees F." Sometimes I forget how nice our weather can be, and it really is the Sunshine State. :) Missy

Hey Missy, good to see you back, enjoy the sunshine!

Glad to see your back, and on top form CP after your Big Night Out.. :)

We did have Heavy rain last night..I did sleep through it..

Getting cloudy here now so rain later..

Yes the big night out. Game was crap but the wine and food was top notch and our table won the quiz. Though we did cheat and had to look up a Corrie question. How mad was that? A table full of Man U fans and none of us knew an answer to a corrie question. I personally haven't watched a soap since 1989 . I drank too much wine - only because they kept leaving full bottles of red on the table and the guy who paid for the evening ( a cool 300 notes each) said he intended to drink as much as he could. I fully recovered on Friday.

Just had another blizzard just to add to the many through the day.I have to go outside and get some logs - I maybe sometime

^^^ hope the rain goes away soon!

Today the local forecaster said, "Beautiful with sun and light clouds, high of 74 degrees F." Sometimes I forget how nice our weather can be, and it really is the Sunshine State. :) Missy

Thanks 'Missy' last year was the wettest since records began, 2013 is not starting out to great, things can only get better..

Enjoy that sunshine... ;)

:boohoo:

Hello cm, have no tears, sending sunshine your way. May only be virtual, but perhaps the real thing will come along too!

Thanks 'Missy' last year was the wettest since records began, 2013 is not starting out to great, things can only get better..

Enjoy that sunshine... ;)

Thanks Kate, You have a great attitude. Now if we could only convert that to some sun! :D

Hey Missy, good to see you back, enjoy the sunshine!

Hi there and thanks, good to see you too.

Hey, you forgot to say what the weather is like where you are! Do tell. :)

Edited by missytootsweet