What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Grey and wet. 

Winter results are in. It's congratulations to our region as we were officially the dullest and wettest part of the country. :depressed: Not surprised really as we had 200mm of rain in February and about 20 minutes of sun. No wonder we take supplements

Cold, cloudy from Friday through yesterday.  Only got up to 32 on Saturday and 22 yesterday, but we only got 4 inches of snow instead of the 10 they predicted.  More sub zero single digits and 5 inches of snow expected Wed/Thurs.

Pouring here already this morning. We've had more than 5 inches of rain this week with much more to come today, tomorrow and Saturday. Saturday night it's supposed to get close to freezing for a low....that'll be fun for those who are seeing Billy Joel at the stadium here Saturday night! ;) 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Pouring here already this morning. We've had more than 5 inches of rain this week with much more to come today, tomorrow and Saturday. Saturday night it's supposed to get close to freezing for a low....that'll be fun for those who are seeing Billy Joel at the stadium here Saturday night! ;) 

......... and The Players at TPC?

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

......... and The Players at TPC?

That's Paul's part of the state. Should be wild winds up there though...which always makes those water holes interesting! The cold front comes through here Sat morning/afternoon. 

Just now, Walter said:

That's Paul's part of the state. Should be wild winds up there though...which always makes those water holes interesting! The cold front comes through here Sat morning/afternoon. 

Thanks man. Now it's over to our Weatherman up north - unless he's in Popeye's of course:D

^^ Sorry CP, but I can't give you any updates about TPC--the only time I ever payed attention to golf was flipping channels on TV when the women were playing & even then, I was just staring at legs. 😄

know as far as the weather goes, it's been heavy rain all week, so I can assume that might muck with the golf conditions....