The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

13 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Saw this brilliant quote and had to share:

"Imagine a vaccine so safe that you have to be threatened to take it...for a disease so deadly, you have to get tested to know if you have it!"

So true

On 1/22/2024 at 11:36 PM, slave to zep said:

So true

the  crooks are making a more deadly variant as reported on many news sites, even in Boston where my daughter and son in law now live, what the hell is wrong with this world that this crap is going on?

2 hours ago, custard pie man said:

the  crooks are making a more deadly variant as reported on many news sites, even in Boston where my daughter and son in law now live, what the hell is wrong with this world that this crap is going on?

A world where livable space is at a premium and too many people living in unlivable conditions. That being said, the United States cannot fix it by having them all come here. If they all come here, soon, here will become there and then we will all be screwed.

2 hours ago, custard pie man said:

WHO and NATO are two elite  groups i'd rather not be involved with, they have proven time and time again they are as useless as tits on a Bull

Add the UN to that list of globalist back stabbing organizations.  They are even worse than useless, just downright evil.

More countries cut funding to UN agency after staffers accused of participating in Oct. 7 Hamas attack (msn.com)

Whew!  You'd swear there was some kind of recent legal decision that fired up the Trump troops today.  Gas below $3 bucks, inflation falling, employment rising, record stock market, peak oil production, and in short, the most successful economic rebound currently in the world. That might explain why 5 conservative entertainment news networks are spending all day talking about immigration.  People have been arguing about that since we let in your great grandparents over 100 years ago, so good luck with that!  Partisan judges, tainted juries, false testimony from obvious whores...when will they finally leave the invisible sky people's Earthly representative alone?  Immigration, abortion, legal drugs, free money, it's all the devil's work. Don't just sit on your hands and take it.  Do something! Buy some pillows, donate to Don (like your church, he always needs more money), drive a truck to the border, switch your beer, drive 90 on the freeway, root for the Buccaneers, or by all means just turn 'them sons a bitches' off this Sunday. 

Got my 5th jab last week!

Remember people, Man has managed to create 100's if not thousands of Gods through the ages, so the only difference between you and I is 1(one). 

26 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Whew!  You'd swear there was some kind of recent legal decision that fired up the Trump troops today.  Gas below $3 bucks, inflation falling, employment rising, record stock market, peak oil production, and in short, the most successful economic rebound currently in the world. That might explain why 5 conservative entertainment news networks are spending all day talking about immigration.  

Such posts are always partisan, never profound. Yes, the national average for a gallon of gas is $3.06. It's also winter when supply far exceeds demand. Check in six months. Inflation is trending favorably because the interest rates haven't dropped. Employment rising? Since 2021, nearly 72% of all job gains are simply jobs that were being recovered from the pandemic, not new job creation. In fact, compared to pre-pandemic levels, employment is up by only 3.7 million, a significant portion of which are government jobs. A staggering 94% of new jobs at S&P 100 corporations have gone to people of color. 

Our catastrophic open borders policy has resulted in an illegal alien invasion unprecedented in our nation's history, from which we may never recover. Regardless of what any media outlet is saying about it, the time has come to do something about it and I stand with Texas and those that stand with Texas.

21 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Whew!  You'd swear there was some kind of recent legal decision that fired up the Trump troops today.  Gas below $3 bucks, inflation falling, employment rising, record stock market, peak oil production, and in short, the most successful economic rebound currently in the world. That might explain why 5 conservative entertainment news networks are spending all day talking about immigration.  People have been arguing about that since we let in your great grandparents over 100 years ago, so good luck with that!  Partisan judges, tainted juries, false testimony from obvious whores...when will they finally leave the invisible sky people's Earthly representative alone?  Immigration, abortion, legal drugs, free money, it's all the devil's work. Don't just sit on your hands and take it.  Do something! Buy some pillows, donate to Don (like your church, he always needs more money), drive a truck to the border, switch your beer, drive 90 on the freeway, root for the Buccaneers, or by all means just turn 'them sons a bitches' off this Sunday. 

Remember people, Man has managed to create 100's if not thousands of Gods through the ages, so the only difference between you and I is 1(one). 

You might think it's an election year???   As far as jobs go, many people are being laid off right now. So soon you'll see a bad jobs report. Gas price down, yes but only because they had to allow the leases to produce. He cancelled a shitload of new leases. biden is going to cut natural gas exports so when he tells you he will end fossil fuel you should believe him. The stock market is booming because of the wars not because everyday people are making money. core inflation is still at 5.25% which is high and that means we are still paying more for everything. It's like california cleaning up before the chinese came over for a meeting. make it all look as good as we can before the election.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 11:39 AM, Bong-Man said:

I live in California, and gas prices are still nearly $5 per gallon.

Inflation rate falling is not the same as retail prices coming down, so that is just parlor trick the Biden Admin is playing.  Since covid grocery prices are up about 20%, and they will not be coming down, even if inflation rates are slowing.

Immigration is not a problem, we need immigrants. But being able to have a process where we get to choose who comes here is supposed to be the way it works. Not one party allowing open border invasion, and distribution of illegals everywhere.  If I were Black I would be really angry how "reparations" in the form or welfare are going to non citizens before citizens.

Abortion?  Nobody talks about that, not worth the drama no matter how people feel.

I got the initial jab and regret it. But only did so due to being around a person who is immuno suppressed.

Never wore a mask--- REFUSED that. And never caught covid either.  Yeah, I regret doing the first jab, because clearly they were sold to us on false pretenses.

FWIW, SAJ was right about this infection from the start. It started by the CCP in Wuhan, which pretty much the whole world now agrees was true.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 9:40 AM, redrum said:

Gas here just went up 28 cents a gallon in the past week. Just under $4 a gallon now. Is it big oil or big enviro? 

Mate, it's no better on the other side of the globe. it's still insanely high here and looks to be the 'new norm'. Someone somewhere is killing it while everyone just shrugs at the 'market'. Utter bullshit.

It's $1.85 a litre here right now, which is actually not too bad considering it got to $2.20. It used to reside around $1.20 per litre.

• 3 months later...