The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Absolutely, on account of the shifting goal posts. We went from "get vaccinated or be ineligible to travel internationally" to "get boosted or be ineligible to travel internationally" to "even though you are vaccinated and boosted you must still wear a mask and practice social distancing" to "the vaccines confer no immunity, they merely increase the likelihood you won't get as sick when you get infected". I haven't felt right since getting boosted nearly five months ago. I'm tired all the time and experience tightness in my chest often.

It was always about the money.

Follow the money every time.

Have you been checked for myocarditis or pericarditis?

On 11/21/2022 at 5:59 AM, slave to zep said:

First you call this a hate thread, then say peace.

Passive aggressive!

I didn't know you were a psychologist. What's with the labels?

I don't hate anyone. It's a pity there is so much of it around these days, especially on this thread and others on this forum. The band would be so proud, not.

53 minutes ago, Reggie29 said:

I didn't know you were a psychologist. What's with the labels?

I don't hate anyone. It's a pity there is so much of it around these days, especially on this thread and others on this forum. The band would be so proud, not.

Just calling it how it is.

If you can't see that first you calling this a "hate thread", and then saying "peace" is not being passive aggressive, then I'm glad I pointed it out to you..... it doesn't take a psychologist to see it.

Not agreeing with posts doesn't make them hate posts!

6 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Just calling it how it is.

If you can't see that first you calling this a "hate thread", and then saying "peace" is not being passive aggressive, then I'm glad I pointed it out to you..... it doesn't take a psychologist to see it.

Not agreeing with posts doesn't make them hate posts!

Peace is the antithesis of war and hate is the extreme opposite of love. They are mutually exclusive, that is to say war and peace cannot exist at the same time but hate and peace and / or love and war or love and peace can all co-exist. So, my comment was neither passive aggressive nor contradictory 

If members on this thread honestly think there are no hate posts within this forum, they are either ignorant or delusional and I don't believe that you fall into those categories.

Some of the posts I've read over the years (on many threads) reek of narcissistic, sociopathic, manic depressive and even psychopathic tendencies. They all have for the most part been deleted, and, in some cases, members banned.

I even had a public online death threat some time ago over a disagreement from a hostile member, so tell me there's not hate on this forum. Had the post not been removed legal action would've ensued against the perpetrator, thankfully it didn't come to that.

50 minutes ago, Reggie29 said:

Peace is the antithesis of war and hate is the extreme opposite of love. They are mutually exclusive, that is to say war and peace cannot exist at the same time but hate and peace and / or love and war or love and peace can all co-exist. So, my comment was neither passive aggressive nor contradictory 

If members on this thread honestly think there are no hate posts within this forum, they are either ignorant or delusional and I don't believe that you fall into those categories.

Some of the posts I've read over the years (on many threads) reek of narcissistic, sociopathic, manic depressive and even psychopathic tendencies. They all have for the most part been deleted, and, in some cases, members banned.

I even had a public online death threat some time ago over a disagreement from a hostile member, so tell me there's not hate on this forum. Had the post not been removed legal action would've ensued against the perpetrator, thankfully it didn't come to that.

I never said there was no hate on this forum!

Those of us that post information and/or opinions about covid, and everything that has occurred world wide because of it, that don't fit with your (and a few others) opinions are not posting hate.

10 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

I never said there was no hate on this forum!

Those of us that post information and/or opinions about covid, and everything that has occurred world wide because of it, that don't fit with your (and a few others) opinions are not posting hate.

I beg to differ. There are a few on here from both sides of the debate who don't post information but rather misinformation to provoke a reaction and start arguments and that is hateful.

My biggest gripe is with the foreigners who think they know my country better than you or me when they have never experienced the place. I don't comment on what life is like in other countries because I don't know what it's like to live there.

With the benefit of hindsight and how things have panned out. My conclusions are governments panicked, overreacted and erred on the side of caution based on some dubious health advice and hopefully have learned from the experience. The current recession is a result of stalled economies and incurred debt and businesses closing that sadly some have not recovered. We have a skills shortage and businesses particularly hospitality need staff.  I recently returned to the workforce as a gardener.

My household has never had Covid. We are experiencing another wave and a cruise ship had an outbreak, but so far, it's not spreading as fast as it has in the past. My daughter who lives elsewhere has. She contracted it before she had any vaccinations. She is going on a cruise to NZ this weekend so it will be interesting to see what happens. My partner and I are both fully vaccinated, my other daughter who lives with us is not. She doesn't believe in them. Her choice. Did we try to influence her to or ostracise her? No. Do we regret having them? No. Will we have any further doses? Time will tell.

17 minutes ago, Reggie29 said:

I beg to differ. There are a few on here from both sides of the debate who don't post information but rather misinformation to provoke a reaction and start arguments and that is hateful.

My biggest gripe is with the foreigners who think they know my country better than you or me when they have never experienced the place. I don't comment on what life is like in other countries because I don't know what it's like to live there.

With the benefit of hindsight and how things have panned out. My conclusions are governments panicked, overreacted and erred on the side of caution based on some dubious health advice and hopefully have learned from the experience. The current recession is a result of stalled economies and incurred debt and businesses closing that sadly some have not recovered. We have a skills shortage and businesses particularly hospitality need staff.  I recently returned to the workforce as a gardener.

My household has never had Covid. We are experiencing another wave and a cruise ship had an outbreak, but so far, it's not spreading as fast as it has in the past. My daughter who lives elsewhere has. She contracted it before she had any vaccinations. She is going on a cruise to NZ this weekend so it will be interesting to see what happens. My partner and I are both fully vaccinated, my other daughter who lives with us is not. She doesn't believe in them. Her choice. Did we try to influence her to or ostracise her? No. Do we regret having them? No. Will we have any further doses? Time will tell.

That old chestnut "misinformation ".

We are being shown more and more to right.

I knew it all along.

Follow the money. Always.

Our unvaccinated household has never had covid either, despite working alongside many that have, not to mention dealing with the public at close range.

1 hour ago, cryingbluerain said:

Biden, world leaders sign declaration to adopt vaccine passports for international travel | Just The News

Please note that "The policy doesn’t apply to the millions who’ve illegally entered the U.S. from over 150 countries through the southern border since Biden’s been in office."  

R.gif.2ea3dd4d12d747bac0513a5c5675f741.gif

Disgraceful.

That idiot Biden needs to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

561MEME010123-768x768.jpg

LOL.....hilarious!!  I was starting to think America regained some of its' sanity when no one immediately associated this incident with the vaccine, but oh no.  It just took a while.  Starting the Jeff Beck countdown...5...4...3...2...1...

IDIOT OF THE YEAR No. 10: John Stockton (deadspin.com)    Your mentor is winning awards.  "I had the list right here!!  Dammit!   Where did it go!!

On 11/22/2022 at 9:13 PM, slave to zep said:

Well I hope you're OK.

Take my advice and look into some detoxing ....Dr Zelenko... and others.

And no more vaccines!

What about NAC? I didn't let them inject me with poison but some friends did.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11636125/Doctor-whos-CNN-WaPo-medical-expert-admits-number-COVID-deaths-OVERCOUNTED.html

CNN and WaPo COVID expert claims number of pandemic deaths has been OVERCOUNTED and that many people died while sick with virus, not of it

• Dr. Leana Wen says the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19 may be greater than the number of people actually dying from the virus
  • Experts say patients hospitalized with other illnesses may also test positive for COVID-19, but the virus may not have been a contributing factor to their death
  • Wen says the counting can lead to imprecise reporting making people more anxious or skeptical about the true impact of the virus
  • Research has been done to more accurately link severe illness due to COVID
  • Obtaining accurate figures has important implications for forecasting hospital capacity and assessing the effectiveness of vaccines

7 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11636125/Doctor-whos-CNN-WaPo-medical-expert-admits-number-COVID-deaths-OVERCOUNTED.html

CNN and WaPo COVID expert claims number of pandemic deaths has been OVERCOUNTED and that many people died while sick with virus, not of it

• Dr. Leana Wen says the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19 may be greater than the number of people actually dying from the virus
  • Experts say patients hospitalized with other illnesses may also test positive for COVID-19, but the virus may not have been a contributing factor to their death
  • Wen says the counting can lead to imprecise reporting making people more anxious or skeptical about the true impact of the virus
  • Research has been done to more accurately link severe illness due to COVID
  • Obtaining accurate figures has important implications for forecasting hospital capacity and assessing the effectiveness of vaccines

100%

• 1 month later...

We were right about the lab leak.
We were right about natural immunity.
We were right about masks.
We were right about lockdowns.
We were right about the vaccines.
We were right about boosters. 
We were right about them faking COVID numbers.
We were right about the deadly hospital protocol.
We were right about ivermectin.
We were right about evil Dr. Fauci.
We were right about the evil WHO.
We were right about it being a world power grab.

Guess who was wrong about everything? 

Yep 👉 the government sheep "Trust the Science" cult.