The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

17 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I've got the end of Plant77's rant on video. Here it is:

This might be your best post ever Steve! I laughed so hard I was in tears. Excellent work my friend. However, I do think that it is more applicable to “I give Hummers69” but all kidding aside that is brilliant. I have no idea where you found that, or what it was in reference too. But damn that is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Even if you feel that I am the man crying his eyes out like a baby. I have to use that on someone soon. I love that. To actually be either one of those people and have that recorded and televised on whatever platform is just amazing. I’ll try and send you my version of it for some context. 

I would also like to say that I was a huge fan of Don Knotts, loved Mr. Furly. I also can appreciate Mr. Roper. He just wasn’t Don Knotts. 

Thanks for the laugh. 

On 3/16/2023 at 8:06 AM, Stryder1978 said:

The Covid virus is about 0.1 micrometers in diameter.  An N95 mask filters down to (at best) 0.3 micrometers.  A cloth mask...fugetabout it!  TO protect yourself and others from the virus, you would need a full face respirator with particulate cartridges or better, a supplied air respirator (like they use at the CDC).

Again, those cloth and paper masks will protect you and others from getting the saliva and mucus from others coughing and sneezing and putting water droplets in the air - which range from 74-360 micrometers in size.

So aggravating to go to to a store and some stupid moron is coughing and just oblivious to his surroundings.

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

You know, people actually cough for far more reasons than just covid! To think that anyone who is coughing is spreading disease is stupid and lands squarely in the misinformation pile the left would love for you to believe.

John Travolta " the boy in the bubble"  lol

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

You know, people actually cough for far more reasons than just covid! To think that anyone who is coughing is spreading disease is stupid and lands squarely in the misinformation pile the left would love for you to believe.

It's just common courtesy to cover you mouth when you sneeze or cough.

On 3/15/2023 at 1:57 PM, SteveAJones said:

You two really should get a room, or at least take it to private message.

xcyeg.gif

Jones you cockhead,

After you were posted at in the hotel about your political fantasy drama and you stamped your little foot you brought your shit here.

Your American ego has fucked you. 

26 minutes ago, Ross62 said:

Jones you cockhead,

After you were posted at in the hotel about your political fantasy drama and you stamped your little foot you brought your shit here.

I merely asked how many countries acknowledge inalienable rights (I'll give you a hint: one). Then I exercised my right to rebut a silly moderator who worships at the altar of COVID-19 by walking away and never looking back. This is indisputable (documentation on file) no matter how often an effort is made to manipulate the outcome, your post being the latest example. I was here long before I was invited to join there by my good friend Midnight Toker in February 2008 (documentation on file), and yes, I am still here doing my show. Thanks for tuning in.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 4:52 AM, Ross62 said:

Jones you cockhead,

:yesnod:

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well I just got my second Pneumonia shot yesterday.  Cheerio

You got 2?  I only had to get one. 

I will be getting my eleventy billionth covid booster tomorrow. Yay!