The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

On 9/21/2021 at 10:02 PM, JohnOsbourne said:

No watermelon to go with that Chicken afterwards? Gotta have your fix of KFC, the Colonel would be proud.

Edited by RainbowElf

On 9/21/2021 at 12:34 PM, chef free said:

I've been wondering about something, is it possible that the Dems are tricking conservatives into NOT getting vaccinated?  Everyone knows how much they distrust their government, what if all the Liberals are pushing this vax in such a way they know the Republicans will reject?  I mean, Republican voters are dying at a much greater rate, some estimates have a 20/1 ratio for Covid deaths among the unvaccinated! What if all you anti vaxxers are just helping the Liberals kill off conservatives voters?  Crazy? Paranoid? That's what I thought until I saw this article:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/18/nolte-anti-vaxxers-hype-benign-transmission-numbers-as-proof-vax-doesnt-work/

Nothing would surprise me at this stage.  But since non-whites (the Democrats' primary political clientele) are proportionately less likely to be vaccinated than whites, I'm not sure this plan is working out.

13 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Nothing would surprise me at this stage.  But since non-whites (the Democrats' primary political clientele) are proportionately less likely to be vaccinated than whites, I'm not sure this plan is working out.

Yep, and the vaccine mandate is racist.

Black Lives Matter Leader: Vaccine Mandates 'Racist,' Vows 'Uprising' (breitbart.com)

On 9/22/2021 at 11:37 PM, cryingbluerain said:

Totally twisted reasoning there but wouldn't surprise me the way things have been playing out these last few months.  We are living in dark times indeed..

242684918_3221919341423042_4512890283122218613_n.jpg.ca0e73bab26c8707fabda563b27d5d94.jpg

What is this picture of? What is it is in relationship too? Certainly looks like a cluster Fu&$ wherever it is. Are these Haitian refugees? And I’m curious, are we in darker times than we have been in before? Certainly waking up the day after 9/11 seemed really dark. Or for a certain group of people waking up after elections have not gone the way the way they wanted it to go. Those also seemed like dark times I would imagine. Waking up the morning after the 89 Lima Prieta Earthquake was pretty crazy. If I missed what this picture was about I apologize. Just not sure what it is a picture of?

On 9/23/2021 at 5:21 PM, JohnOsbourne said:

I have been reading a bunch of different statistics and find myself being very confused. This article below may even have me more confused. I will have to re-read it a few times to get it I suppose. But at first and second read, it seems to say that white people are the largest percentage of our population who are not vaccinated. I don’t know, I have a headache from it. Below is from KFF.org

As of this week, 77% of the adult population in the United States have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. While this progress represents a marked achievement in vaccinations that has led to steep declines in COVID-19 cases and deaths, vaccination coverage—and the protections provided by it—remains uneven across the country. With the continued spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are rising, largely among unvaccinated people. While as of September 21, 2021, White adults accounted for the largest share (60%) of unvaccinated adults,1 Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads. However, the data show that these disparities are narrowing over time, particularly for Hispanic people.

black people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases, deaths, and the total population in more than half of states reporting data. In the remaining reporting states, the share of vaccinations they have received is similar to their shares of cases, deaths, and the total population. For example, in Florida, Black people have received 9% of vaccinations, while they make up 15% of cases, 17% of deaths, and 15% of the total population.

Reflecting disproportionate levels of infection, Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases in most reporting states. Their share of vaccinations is similar or higher than their shares of deaths in most reporting states. However, in some states it remains lower. For example, in California, 31% of vaccinations have gone to Hispanic people, while they account for 61% of cases, 47% of deaths, and 40% of the total population in the state.

2 hours ago, Plant77 said:

I have been reading a bunch of different statistics and find myself being very confused.

The confusion is a result of applying identity politics to statistics to support a narrative.

Try (x = number of citizens) divided by (x = number of citizens vaccinated) = percentage of citizens vaccinated.  

Edited by SteveAJones

3 hours ago, Plant77 said:

What is this picture of? What is it is in relationship too? Certainly looks like a cluster Fu&$ wherever it is. Are these Haitian refugees? And I’m curious, are we in darker times than we have been in before? Certainly waking up the day after 9/11 seemed really dark. Or for a certain group of people waking up after elections have not gone the way the way they wanted it to go. Those also seemed like dark times I would imagine. Waking up the morning after the 89 Lima Prieta Earthquake was pretty crazy. If I missed what this picture was about I apologize. Just not sure what it is a picture of?

Google “border security”. And those are unvaccinated migrants they are letting in while they try to force vaccine mandates on the rest of us.

Edited by cryingbluerain

7 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Looks like downtown Newark, by bridge street that goes into Harrison the neighboring town.

They've crossed the line:

COVID-19: Australian riot police fire rubber bullets at anti-lockdown protesters in Melbourne | World News | Sky News

It wouldn't surprise me if it was agent provocateurs who "initiated" the bottle-throwing, this is a standard police tactic around the world to discredit protests.  Of course, if you can't leave the house, you can't protest things like war, so voila, no opposition to it, right?

‘Workers have no interest in war with China’: Australian trade unions slam nuclear submarine deal with US & UK — RT World News

26 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

They've crossed the line:

COVID-19: Australian riot police fire rubber bullets at anti-lockdown protesters in Melbourne | World News | Sky News

It wouldn't surprise me if it was agent provocateurs who "initiated" the bottle-throwing, this is a standard police tactic around the world to discredit protests.  Of course, if you can't leave the house, you can't protest things like war, so voila, no opposition to it, right?

‘Workers have no interest in war with China’: Australian trade unions slam nuclear submarine deal with US & UK — RT World News

That’s the smartest thing the Australian govt. did is to request those nuclear submarines.

Fucking Chinese are taking over the US, my company is 90 percent Chinese, the other 8 percent is Indian and 2 percent American. Tell me that’s not discrimination.

Edited by RainbowElf

29 minutes ago, RainbowElf said:

That’s the smartest thing the Australian govt. did is to request those nuclear submarines.

Fucking Chinese are taking over the US, my company is 90 percent Chinese, the other 8 percent is Indian and 2 percent American. Tell me that’s not discrimination.

It is discrimination, but who's really to blame?  The Chinese, who are simply taking advantage of an economic offer in front of them (and who, to their credit, are not afflicted by the mental disorder known as liberalism), or the Western elites, who made the offer in the first place?  I think the answer is obvious, and you have misidentified the enemy here.  The Chinese did not sell out their own citizens like the Western oligarchs did.

42 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

It is discrimination, but who's really to blame?  The Chinese, who are simply taking advantage of an economic offer in front of them (and who, to their credit, are not afflicted by the mental disorder known as liberalism), or the Western elites, who made the offer in the first place?  I think the answer is obvious, and you have misidentified the enemy here.  The Chinese did not sell out their own citizens like the Western oligarchs did.

Well Trump was trying to stop that, and getting Americans hired first and first preference, but these communist bastards sold their own out, now they got border jumpers coming in to take our jobs.

You people elected this communist administration, so now you are stuck with it.

Not directed at you John Osborne.

5 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Well Trump was trying to stop that, and getting Americans hired first and first preference, but these communist bastards sold their own out, now they got border jumpers coming in to take our jobs.

You people elected this communist administration, so now you are stuck with it.

Not directed at you John Osborne.

The crisis at the border has nothing to do with China, that's entirely the fault of the American political class (and the globalist oligarchs they service).