The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

On 10/11/2021 at 10:16 AM, JohnOsbourne said:

Had the person not posted and bragged about it on Facebook, the Police wouldn't have known about them attending the demonstration and this would've been a non event. Stupid is as stupid does.

Also, personally I believe the Police overstepped the mark and the person was very rude to them which didn't endear themselves to the cops and as history has shown they have zero tolerance, right or wrong they don't care and will arrest more often than not. They're reputation is well known for their shoot first, questions later attitude.

I do agree with the person's statement that the Police are serving the government and not the people. No surprise down there.

The report is flawed.

1. Location unknown? Melbourne, Victoria. The person filming mentioned the name Andrews, the Premier of Victoria which I have mentioned on may occasions.

2. The editor should have recognised the police uniforms, after all the pictures and videos they've posted. A clear lack of due diligence.

At least Zerohedge are consistent with their drivel and lack of research and facts.

Yet again they post an isolated incident and sensationalise it to the hilt. Then someone replied and commented that, "Australia has fallen." No, if anything, Victoria has fallen.

Edited by Reggie29

2 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Had the person not posted and bragged about it on Facebook, the Police wouldn't have known about them attending the demonstration and this would've been a non event. Stupid is as stupid does.

Also, personally I believe the Police overstepped the mark and the person was very rude to them which didn't endear themselves to the cops and as history has shown they have zero tolerance, right or wrong they don't care and will arrest more often than not. They're reputation is well known for their shoot first, questions later attitude.

I do agree with the person's statement that the Police are serving the government and not the people. No surprise down there.

The report is flawed.

1. Location unknown? Melbourne, Victoria. The person filming mentioned the name Andrews, the Premier of Victoria which I have mentioned on may occasions.

2. The editor should have recognised the police uniforms, after all the pictures and videos they've posted. A clear lack of due diligence.

At least Zerohedge are consistent with their drivel and lack of research and facts.

Yet again they post an isolated incident and sensationalise it to the hilt. Then someone replied and commented that, "Australia has fallen." No, if anything, Victoria has fallen.

Keep on rationalizing it, Parsons.  You should be a lawyer.

On 10/11/2021 at 6:08 PM, JohnOsbourne said:

Yes, and it is again shocking how many people here are perfectly fine with it.  Truly reprehensible.  

Just want to say the video looked, "suspicious." The girl was just waaaaaayyyyyyy too happy being in this situation. Then you can hear, very clearly, one of the cops laughing after he says, "do you have any weapons, bazookas..."

Worse case scenario the girl was not arrested but just taken outside and released. Unless they can provide a link to her actual (public record) booking file, I call nonsense on this.

Every time I think we've achieved peak retard, they raise the ante (or is that lower it?):

Careful John.....Those vaccinated and over the age of 12 would think the use of 'retard' would describe the exact opposite of your intent.

retard
[retard]

VERB
retard (verb) · retards (third person present) · retarded (past tense) · retarded (past participle) · retarding (present participle)
  1. delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.
    "our progress toward vaccination was retarded by unforeseen difficulties"
    synonyms:
    delay · slow down · slow up · hold back · set back · keep back · hold up · postpone · put back · detain · decelerate · put a brake on · hinder · hamper · obstruct · inhibit · impede · handicap · hamstring · curb · check · restrain · restrict · arrest · interfere with · interrupt · encumber · clog · stay · trammel · cumber
    antonyms:
    accelerate · expedite   
NOUN
offensive
retard (noun) · retards (plural noun)
  1. a person who has an intellectual disability (often used as a general term of abuse).

19 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Just want to say the video looked, "suspicious." The girl was just waaaaaayyyyyyy too happy being in this situation. Then you can hear, very clearly, one of the cops laughing after he says, "do you have any weapons, bazookas..."

Worse case scenario the girl was not arrested but just taken outside and released. Unless they can provide a link to her actual (public record) booking file, I call nonsense on this.

Maybe it was faked/staged, and no doubt there are some exhibitionists exploiting the situation.  Still, there is no doubt people are being arrested, losing their jobs, etc. over a threat that is greatly exaggerated.  The point is, such videos are entirely believable these days.  Again, a year ago anyone who said vaccine passports, etc. are coming would have been dismissed as  paranoid.  Now, if you oppose such things you're the outcast.

5 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Maybe it was faked/staged, and no doubt there are some exhibitionists exploiting the situation.  Still, there is no doubt people are being arrested, losing their jobs, etc. over a threat that is greatly exaggerated.  The point is, such videos are entirely believable these days.  Again, a year ago anyone who said vaccine passports, etc. are coming would have been dismissed as  paranoid.  Now, if you oppose such things you're the outcast.

We've gone from "15 days to flatten the curve" to "get jabbed or get fired". It's disgusting.

7 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

We've gone from "15 days to flatten the curve" to "get jabbed or get fired". It's disgusting.

Yes we have dealt with the 15 days. We also went from “ soon it will go away” to over 44 million cases, and 700 thousand Americans dying from it. This is certainly something that a lot of people got wrong and didn’t know a whole about. I also remember a former President saying that it would go away after the election. Well it hasn’t gone away, and the country is as divided as it has been since perhaps the civil war. These are certainly some strange times we are living in.  

1 hour ago, Plant77 said:

Yes we have dealt with the 15 days. We also went from “ soon it will go away” to over 44 million cases, and 700 thousand Americans dying from it. This is certainly something that a lot of people got wrong and didn’t know a whole about. I also remember a former President saying that it would go away after the election. Well it hasn’t gone away, and the country is as divided as it has been since perhaps the civil war. These are certainly some strange times we are living in.  

Pro tip: don't take medical advice from ANY politicians. There are supposed to be credible government agencies ensuring prudent public health policy and measures are  developed but if we have learned anything from this experience it is that those agencies are completely politicized and corrupted. 

Nothing to see here, move along:

The Revolving Door: All 3 FDA-authorized COVID shot companies employ former FDA commissioners - by Jordan Schachtel - The Dossier (substack.com)

I'll say it again:  I'm old enough to remember when liberals used to pretend to be against crony capitalism.  Ironically, I guess they're actually being more honest now.

Same old claptrap from ZeroCred and the dropkicks therein who only concentrate on isolated incidents in Victoria only to lump it all on the whole country which is not only misleading but outright untrue.

Some positive facts.

NSW - Greater Sydney is out of lockdown. NO masks required in workplace offices or outdoors. They are still required at supermarkets and any places (indoors) where crowds are expected to gather. Sports,  both community and professional have resumed. International and domestic flights and cruise ships to resume from November 1. Regional LGA's (Local Government Areas), to reopen as soon as 80% (fully) vaccinations have been reached and that could be by the end of October.

Victoria - Greater Melbourne will be out of lockdown later this week.

Queensland -  To open their borders as early as November 19 but definitely on December 17. Families will be able to reunite for the Christmas Holidays.

A.C.T., Northern Territory, South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia borders open over the next few months. All reliant on 80% vaccinations target.

Restrictions easing by the day.

Australia is approaching 90% fully vaccinated.

The way things are progressing the whole country will be open in the New Year so all the shit we have put up with over the last few months will be things of the past.

Too bad that spurious website didn't report any of this and only focused on negativity.

Btw, I am neither a cop nor a lawyer. I base my judgements based on facts and research and non-reliance on Google and the like.

Well, my county is taking a step back:

LARIMER COUNTY, Colo. — Masks will soon be required in public indoor spaces in Larimer County under a new public health order issued Friday.

According to a release from the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment (LCDHE), Public Health Director Tom Gonzales issued the order requiring people in Larimer County to wear masks in all public indoor spaces due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19 on local ICU capacity.

> The video above, about Larimer County's hospital capacity, aired on Oct. 9.

The order goes into effect on Wednesday, Oct. 20 at noon, according to the release.

The release said facilities that want to implement mandatory vaccination policies for staff, patrons and guests will be able to apply to become an Approved Verified Facility and be exempted from the mask requirements if they get approval from LCDHE. More information on that will come later, according to the release.

Hospitals in Larimer County have been at or above capacity for weeks. Gonzales previously said hospitals have had to turn away patients due to a lack of room.

Currently, the release said 40% of patients in Larimer County hospitals have COVID-19 and 90% of them are unvaccinated.

“Larimer County hospitals are being overburdened and we cannot allow this to continue indefinitely," Gonzales said in the release. "Our hospitals need relief so they can swiftly and adequately treat all urgent medical needs in our community. Vaccination is the best way out of this pandemic, but 35% of Larimer County’s population remains unvaccinated against COVID-19. Universal mask-wearing is the next best prevention tool we have to reduce the strain on our hospitals.”

The release said the mask mandate will remain in place until Larimer County has met the following metrics for 21 consecutive days or until it is extended, rescinded superseded, or amended by Gonzales:

• Fewer than 65 COVID-19 patients in Larimer County hospitals
  • Intensive care unit utilization at less than 90% of usual and customary levels
  • A Larimer County 7-day case rate per 100k less than 300
  • A Larimer County 7-day test positivity rate under 10%

Boulder and Pitkin counties also implemented mask mandates recently as the state sees a surge in hospitalizations due to COVID-19.

According to the most recent data shared by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), 982 people are currently hospitalized with COVID-19 in Colorado and 78% of them are unvaccinated. Currently, 93% of Colorado's ICU beds are in use, according to CDPHE.

ore proof that "the science" hasn't a clue what's going on:

TOKYO (AP) — Almost overnight, Japan has become a stunning, and somewhat mysterious, coronavirus success story. 

Daily new COVID-19 cases have plummeted from a mid-August peak of nearly 6,000 in Tokyo, with caseloads in the densely populated capital now routinely below 100, an 11-month low. 

The bars are packed, the trains are crowded, and the mood is celebratory, despite a general bafflement over what, exactly, is behind the sharp drop. 

Japan, unlike other places in Europe and Asia, has never had anything close to a lockdown, just a series of relatively toothless states of emergency. 

Some possible factors in Japan's success include a belated but remarkably rapid vaccination campaign, an emptying out of many nightlife areas as fears spread during the recent surge in cases, a widespread practice, well before the pandemic, of wearing masks and bad weather in late August that kept people home.

But with vaccine efficacy gradually waning and winter approaching, experts worry that without knowing what exactly why cases have dropped so drastically, Japan could face another wave like this summer, when hospitals overflowed with serious cases and deaths soared — though the numbers were lower than pre-vaccination levels. 

Many credit the vaccination campaign, especially among younger people, for bringing infections down. Nearly 70 percent of the population is fully vaccinated.

“Rapid and intensive vaccinations in Japan among those younger than 64 might have created a temporary condition similar to herd-immunity,” said Dr. Kazuhiro Tateda, a Toho University professor of virology. 

Tateda noted that vaccination rates surged in July to September, just as the more infectious delta variant was spreading fast. 

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

ore proof that "the science" hasn't a clue what's going on:

TOKYO (AP) — Almost overnight, Japan has become a stunning, and somewhat mysterious, coronavirus success story. 

Daily new COVID-19 cases have plummeted from a mid-August peak of nearly 6,000 in Tokyo, with caseloads in the densely populated capital now routinely below 100, an 11-month low. 

The bars are packed, the trains are crowded, and the mood is celebratory, despite a general bafflement over what, exactly, is behind the sharp drop. 

Japan, unlike other places in Europe and Asia, has never had anything close to a lockdown, just a series of relatively toothless states of emergency. 

Some possible factors in Japan's success include a belated but remarkably rapid vaccination campaign, an emptying out of many nightlife areas as fears spread during the recent surge in cases, a widespread practice, well before the pandemic, of wearing masks and bad weather in late August that kept people home.

But with vaccine efficacy gradually waning and winter approaching, experts worry that without knowing what exactly why cases have dropped so drastically, Japan could face another wave like this summer, when hospitals overflowed with serious cases and deaths soared — though the numbers were lower than pre-vaccination levels. 

Many credit the vaccination campaign, especially among younger people, for bringing infections down. Nearly 70 percent of the population is fully vaccinated.

“Rapid and intensive vaccinations in Japan among those younger than 64 might have created a temporary condition similar to herd-immunity,” said Dr. Kazuhiro Tateda, a Toho University professor of virology. 

Tateda noted that vaccination rates surged in July to September, just as the more infectious delta variant was spreading fast. 

So it appears this is a classic example of what happens when people get vaccinated en masse and do the intelligent thing. Who would have thought???

Thanks for proving the point about vaccinations working, nice job there Stryder. 

17 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

So it appears this is a classic example of what happens when people get vaccinated en masse and do the intelligent thing. Who would have thought???

Thanks for proving the point about vaccinations working, nice job there Stryder. 

UMMM...did you bother reading the article?  They HAVE NO IDEA what caused the dramatic drop in cases!

READING is fundamental dude!

6 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

UMMM...did you bother reading the article?  They HAVE NO IDEA what caused the dramatic drop in cases!

READING is fundamental dude!

Um, this is right from your article:

"Some possible factors in Japan's success include a belated but remarkably rapid vaccination campaign, an emptying out of many nightlife areas as fears spread during the recent surge in cases, a widespread practice, well before the pandemic, of wearing masks and bad weather in late August that kept people home"

Looks like it is YOU who has a comprehension problem.

More than 70% of Japanese have been fully vaccinated compared to 56.7% of Americans. Plus, unlike the US the Japanese have been wearing masks and social distancing, not bitching and moaning about their "freedom." As a result, it appears they are good to go for now.

17 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Same old claptrap from ZeroCred and the dropkicks therein who only concentrate on isolated incidents in Victoria only to lump it all on the whole country which is not only misleading but outright untrue.

Some positive facts.

NSW - Greater Sydney is out of lockdown. NO masks required in workplace offices or outdoors. They are still required at supermarkets and any places (indoors) where crowds are expected to gather. Sports,  both community and professional have resumed. International and domestic flights and cruise ships to resume from November 1. Regional LGA's (Local Government Areas), to reopen as soon as 80% (fully) vaccinations have been reached and that could be by the end of October.

Victoria - Greater Melbourne will be out of lockdown later this week.

Queensland -  To open their borders as early as November 19 but definitely on December 17. Families will be able to reunite for the Christmas Holidays.

A.C.T., Northern Territory, South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia borders open over the next few months. All reliant on 80% vaccinations target.

Restrictions easing by the day.

Australia is approaching 90% fully vaccinated.

The way things are progressing the whole country will be open in the New Year so all the shit we have put up with over the last few months will be things of the past.

Too bad that spurious website didn't report any of this and only focused on negativity.

Btw, I am neither a cop nor a lawyer. I base my judgements based on facts and research and non-reliance on Google and the like.

Except that the quarantine selfie app is being used in South Australia and New South Wales as well.  Maybe read the article next time.  Your whole "it's just Victoria, mate" act is getting real fucking boring, I have to say.  How many "isolated" incidents does it take to open your eyes?  (I know the answer.)

On 10/16/2021 at 11:34 PM, cryingbluerain said:

That son of bitch needs to die in prison.

10 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Notice it didn't require fascist mandates? I do love me a homogenous society with strict immigration laws that are enforced.