The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

51 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

"We have enough anti - vaxxers here without importing them"

People all over the world are against THESE vaccinations, not ALL vaccinations.

We are not ruled by emotion or agendas.

Can you not see the AGENDAS of the elite? It's so in your face these days!

Elon Musks' fortune just grew 1000% during this pandemic, and all his billionaire mates had similar growth.

BLACK ROCK 

VANGUARD 

Where does this comment imply ALL people? It doesn't. Btw, we do have enough.

What has Elon Musk got to do with any of this? He made his fortune from building and selling electric cars and space rockets?

You accused me of labelling ALL people who choose not to vaccinate as anti-vaxxers. Which was completely untrue. Yet you are doing the same thing by implying ALL corporations and / or CEO's are bad or have evil intentions and are elitists.

So are you saying that successful companies who employ thousands of workers where the founders are earning rewards for providing services are evil? There are many capitalists who are ruthless and put profits before anything else and that is not only wrong but immoral. Black Rock falls into that category.

As for Vanguard do you mean Vanguard Investments or the definitions thereof, 

a group of people leading the way in new developments or ideas.
or,
a position at the forefront of new developments or ideas.
or,
the foremost part of an advancing army or naval force.

Pharmaceutical companies have always been profitable and in many cases exploit medical situations.

If you want to vaccinate, go for it and if you don't, don't. 

For once and for all. Vaccines DO NOT stop you getting Covid or any of it's derivatives. It's so if are infected,  the symptoms are less severe and you may not need hospital treatment. I don't think I've ever read or heard that the vaccine protects you from the virus at all.

1 hour ago, Reggie29 said:

Where does this comment imply ALL people? It doesn't. Btw, we do have enough.

What has Elon Musk got to do with any of this? He made his fortune from building and selling electric cars and space rockets?

You accused me of labelling ALL people who choose not to vaccinate as anti-vaxxers. Which was completely untrue. Yet you are doing the same thing by implying ALL corporations and / or CEO's are bad or have evil intentions and are elitists.

So are you saying that successful companies who employ thousands of workers where the founders are earning rewards for providing services are evil? There are many capitalists who are ruthless and put profits before anything else and that is not only wrong but immoral. Black Rock falls into that category.

As for Vanguard do you mean Vanguard Investments or the definitions thereof, 

a group of people leading the way in new developments or ideas.
or,
a position at the forefront of new developments or ideas.
or,
the foremost part of an advancing army or naval force.

Pharmaceutical companies have always been profitable and in many cases exploit medical situations.

If you want to vaccinate, go for it and if you don't, don't. 

Just the fact that you call people who don't want the covid vaccines anti - vaxxers tells me you think we all are.

Sorry if you don't. 

Elon Musk is just one of those that has waaay too much money than one person, heck one country needs.

Vanguard as in the owners of this world.

Have a google, (or a duck duck go) about Black Rock and Vanguard  .

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

For once and for all. Vaccines DO NOT stop you getting Covid or any of it's derivatives. It's so if are infected,  the symptoms are less severe and you may not need hospital treatment. I don't think I've ever read or heard that the vaccine protects you from the virus at all.

Biden said it.

Speaking of Bidens wisdom....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10160325364241388&id=787686387

1 hour ago, slave to zep said:

Just the fact that you call people who don't want the covid vaccines anti - vaxxers tells me you think we all are.

Sorry if you don't. 

Elon Musk is just one of those that has waaay too much money than one person, heck one country needs.

Vanguard as in the owners of this world.

Have a google, (or a duck duck go) about Black Rock and Vanguard  .

I know about them. I researched them a while ago.

Cartel would be a better classification than Vanguard.

Surely it shouldn't matter how much wealth someone has accumulated but how they acquired it and what they choose to do with it. Paul McCartney is a billionaire so does it apply to him, just because he has that much wealth?

Both of them donate millions to charity. as does Bill Gates(who for some unfathomable reason, think he's a sort of Anti-Christ and is corrupting people's DNA and implanting microchips. These are examples of some of the rantings applicable to extreme anti-vaxxers.

IMO, an anti-vaxxer is someone who refuses to be vaccinated based on hysteria brought about by spreading false information and not limited to, making a profit out it. I hope that finally clarifies it for everyone.

Edited by Reggie29

5 minutes ago, Reggie29 said:

I know about them. I researched them a while ago.

Cartel would be a better classification than Vanguard.

Surely it shouldn't matter how much wealth someone has accumulated but how they acquired it and what they choose to do with it. Paul McCartney is a billionaire so does it apply to him, just because he has that much wealth?

Both of them donate millions to charity. as does Bill Gates(who for some unfathomable reason, think he's a sort of Anti-Christ and is corrupting people's DNA and implanting microchips. These are examples of some of the rantings applicable to extreme anti-vaxxers.

IMO, an anti-vaxxer is someone who refuses to be vaccinated based on hysteria brought about by spreading false information and not limited to, making a profit out it. I hope that finally clarifies it for everyone.

Seriously, Reggie....are you that brainwashed that you actually think the elites care about the minions?

An anti-vaxxer makes a profit out of being an anti-vaxxer? What?

I am not an anti-vaxxer. 

There are very few anti-vaxxers in the world.

BUT

There are quite a few, of which I am one who is VERY concerned about the type and amount if adverse reactions, and deaths from these covid ones.

I am also against mandating them.

Hope that clarifies it for you.

7 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

Seriously, Reggie....are you that brainwashed that you actually think the elites care about the minions?

An anti-vaxxer makes a profit out of being an anti-vaxxer? What?

I am not an anti-vaxxer. 

There are very few anti-vaxxers in the world.

BUT

There are quite a few, of which I am one who is VERY concerned about the type and amount if adverse reactions, and deaths from these covid ones.

I am also against mandating them.

Hope that clarifies it for you.

Come on Julie, what's with the generalisation that ALL wealthy people are elites? Are you so brainwashed or just prejudiced against rich people? I've never considered myself a minion, have you?

A case in point, here in Oz at $200 a head. If that's not profiteering, I don't know what is.

NRL star’s wife runs anti-vaxxer workshop, refuses to vaccinate kids | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site.

Fine if you are concerned.

Unfortunately there have been deaths but compared to how many have died from complications with the various strains, mostly those with existing illnesses during the pandemic globally, the risk is very small but still very real.

The majority of fatalities were the aged with a few exceptions of healthy younger folk and yes it is a concern. 

There are more than you think. they've only come to light since covid but have been around for years,  they won't vaccinate against anything.

Since when have they been mandated, as law in Australia? Never. Some companies and organisations have made them part of their employment policy and no, I don't agree with that at all.

Btw, I have two adult daughters, one has had the vaccinations and the other has not. Both made their decisions themselves. Have I disowned or hassled the latter? No, I support her choice and she lives with me.

Katie Shepherd
Mon, January 17, 2022, 2:48 PM

Rona MacInnes, 54, was determined to do everything possible to protect her elderly mother as her family prepared to gather for Christmas in Pennington, N.J.

With her son returning from study in Dublin, MacInnes hoped serial at-home coronavirus tests would catch a coronavirus infection he might bring home. The college junior would take six rapid tests before the holiday, all of which returned negative results. But it would become clear only later - after he had spent time with his grandmother - that he had been infected the whole time. Several days after gathering for Christmas, he got a positive result back from the first available lab-based PCR test he was able to book.

Subscribe to The Post Most newsletter for the most important and interesting stories from The Washington Post.

The result floored and frightened MacInnes, creating fresh worries about her 80-year-old mother. The family quickly booked an appointment to get a PCR test for her mother that came back negative.

"Thankfully none of us have developed symptoms," MacInnes said.

The promise of at-home tests to tell people whether they are infectious has been undercut not just by anecdotal reports like MacInnes's, but by preliminary data that suggest some of the rapid tests may be less sensitive to the now-dominant omicron variant. Studies suggest they detect infections most reliably two to five days after exposure in people with high viral loads who are experiencing symptoms, which is why people are urged to take the tests serially. But even then, they are not foolproof. And for those who have taken pains to find out if their sniffle and sore throat might be harbingers of covid-19 to protect others, contradictory test results are often dismaying.

A New York woman who relied on negative rapid test results to go out with her friends on New Year's Eve only to get back a positive PCR test result afterward said she believes the at-home tests offer "a false sense of security."

The Food and Drug Administration acknowledged the issue on Dec. 28, noting that "early data suggests that antigen tests do detect the omicron variant but may have reduced sensitivity." A week later, a small preprint study that has not yet been peer-reviewed found the rapid tests failed to detect the virus on day zero and day one after infection for 30 individuals in New York and San Francisco. In 28 of those cases, PCR tests indicated that the patients' virus levels were high enough on those days to make them infectious. (Several authors of the study serve as unpaid board members of SalivaDirect, a PCR test protocol affiliated with the Yale School of Public Health.)

4 hours ago, slave to zep said:

this video and what he just said about george floyds death meaning more and  having greater impact on MLK, on MLK's birthday, I can see why they try  very hard in not letting him out in public and certainly not allowed to answer any  questions, 80 million votes? my ass he got that or even half as much, and this isn't because he's old and senile, he's always been this stupid,  please support voter id in every state!

6 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

This is from pfizer and moderna way back in March of 2021

A study suggests the messenger RNA vaccines produced by Moderna and the Pfizer-BioNTech partnership appeared to be 90% effective in preventing Covid-19 infection in a real-world setting.

8 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Come on Julie, what's with the generalisation that ALL wealthy people are elites? Are you so brainwashed or just prejudiced against rich people? I've never considered myself a minion, have you?

A case in point, here in Oz at $200 a head. If that's not profiteering, I don't know what is.

NRL star’s wife runs anti-vaxxer workshop, refuses to vaccinate kids | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site.

Fine if you are concerned.

Unfortunately there have been deaths but compared to how many have died from complications with the various strains, mostly those with existing illnesses during the pandemic globally, the risk is very small but still very real.

The majority of fatalities were the aged with a few exceptions of healthy younger folk and yes it is a concern. 

There are more than you think. they've only come to light since covid but have been around for years,  they won't vaccinate against anything.

Since when have they been mandated, as law in Australia? Never. Some companies and organisations have made them part of their employment policy and no, I don't agree with that at all.

Btw, I have two adult daughters, one has had the vaccinations and the other has not. Both made their decisions themselves. Have I disowned or hassled the latter? No, I support her choice and she lives with me.

Ok, ok, there might be a few nice elites.

I'm not talking about rich people.  I'm talking about the tipping tip top of the pyramid. That's why I mentioned Black Rock and Vanguard!

I knew nothing about the $200 a head thing, never seen it advertised at all. But really? 🤣 That's a drop in the ocean compared to pharmas profiteering!

Covid has an over 98% survival rate for people that are otherwise healthy. That's been a fact from the start, so why would you vaccinate against it if you're not in the target group?

I have a 100% survival rate for the vaccines.

I never said anything about government mandates, I said mandates. 

I'm going to lose my job of 18 years soon, even though I've worked alongside my team and customers through the worst of it! How does that make any sense? Have a look at shareholders for Woolies and Coles......

I never said anything about you hassling or disowning your kids.... and BTW, 2 of my 3 kids are vaxxed  and 1 isn't. 

2 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

...more like POS Biden.

to most americans but remember  the rest of the world just loves him, China, Russia, Iran, and oh yeah that country where we left all  the people and gave them all that equipment, i'm sure Afghanistan would love to see  him stay forever,  not America, we can't afford anymore of his  policies

And don't forget:  public health officials keep changing the definition of "vaccine" here.  As conventionally understood, a vaccine prevents infection and transmission.  No more it, seems.  But you know:  we're at war with East Asia.  We have ALWAYS been at war with East Asia.

Apparently, the CEO of Pfizer qualifies as an anti-vaxxer:

Big Pharma CEO Blows a Hole in Vaccine Mandates - American Thinker

And we know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any. The three doses, with the booster, they offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths—and, again, that’s, I think, very good—and less protection against the infection.

while Biden was stumbling through his press conference yesterday saying how he wants the entire world to get vaxed and  will distribute masks to everyone in the us, at the same time England was saying no more vaccine or mask mandates, natural immunity is better  than  what they have been doing, Boris told everyone to go back to work and leave  your mask home, can't make this shit up, saw it on Tucker last night, poor Joe, poor dr. Fraudcci

Since you mentioned the presser

Joe Biden is the biggest idiot of the 20th century.

Yesterday he doubled down on all his debacles and claimed that he out preformed his campaign promises, inflation is caused by the supply chain and that after 20 years in Afghanistan  there is no easy way to withdraw and then to cap it off he starts talking smack about minor incursions into Ukraine.

I call bullshit on all of those statements.

This idiot put eleven thousand people out of work on day one and destroyed our energy independence in one fell swoop. That started inflation and took more money out of the pockets of people with doubled gas prices yet he says people have more money in their pockets!!

Then this idiot gets 13 American soldiers killed while conducting the worst military drawdown ever.

I could have done better

Here's how.

1. You make the actual decision to leave.

2. You inventory all personnel, military assets, weapons, vehicles and anyone who helped you.

3. You figure out how long it will take for everyone and thing to be moved out in a safe and orderly manner.

4. Then you tell the country when you'll be leaving, If the number crunchers tell you that it will take 6 months you tell them you need 2 years maybe more and then you leave in 6 to 7 months anyway.

5. You start handing out travel orders in a quiet manner. Once you get all Americans out you start bringing out anyone who helped you then the equipment and all that word covers.

6. You use Bagram Air Force Base instead of the local airport. This is a no brainer!!

7. you keep the military in country to till the operation is completed. Another no brainer

8. When all our stuff is out then and only then do you remove the military and you destroy the bases and anything else we have to leave behind on the way out instead of leaving them behind for the enemy to use against you.

I cant believe this guy is still trying to say there was no other way to do it and NOW he's also saying ONLY his plan can get the country right again.

Biden is a tool for the people controlling him, and those people are as incompetent as I am when it comes to what I know about trigonometry.

His presidency is a true dumpster fire.

17 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

Since you mentioned the presser

Joe Biden is the biggest idiot of the 20th century.

Yesterday he doubled down on all his debacles and claimed that he out preformed his campaign promises, inflation is caused by the supply chain and that after 20 years in Afghanistan  there is no easy way to withdraw and then to cap it off he starts talking smack about minor incursions into Ukraine.

I call bullshit on all of those statements.

This idiot put eleven thousand people out of work on day one and destroyed our energy independence in one fell swoop. That started inflation and took more money out of the pockets of people with doubled gas prices yet he says people have more money in their pockets!!

Then this idiot gets 13 American soldiers killed while conducting the worst military drawdown ever.

I could have done better

Here's how.

1. You make the actual decision to leave.

2. You inventory all personnel, military assets, weapons, vehicles and anyone who helped you.

3. You figure out how long it will take for everyone and thing to be moved out in a safe and orderly manner.

4. Then you tell the country when you'll be leaving, If the number crunchers tell you that it will take 6 months you tell them you need 2 years maybe more and then you leave in 6 to 7 months anyway.

5. You start handing out travel orders in a quiet manner. Once you get all Americans out you start bringing out anyone who helped you then the equipment and all that word covers.

6. You use Bagram Air Force Base instead of the local airport. This is a no brainer!!

7. you keep the military in country to till the operation is completed. Another no brainer

8. When all our stuff is out then and only then do you remove the military and you destroy the bases and anything else we have to leave behind on the way out instead of leaving them behind for the enemy to use against you.

I cant believe this guy is still trying to say there was no other way to do it and NOW he's also saying ONLY his plan can get the country right again.

Biden is a tool for the people controlling him, and those people are as incompetent as I am when it comes to what I know about trigonometry.

His presidency is a true dumpster fire.

You do realize we are living in the 21st Century?