Jump to content

Led Zep Photos - Rock And Roll Gallery


sam_webmaster
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

Some new Led Zeppelin photos (and other bands) available at the updated RockandRollGallery.com site, which sells limited edition prints.

I'm adding some on LedZeppelin.com in the Timeline/Photo Gallery, including exclusive previously-unseen pics. Here's a few from photographers Richard Upper and James Fortune... more to come.

Hawaii 1970, Hawaii 1971, San Francisco 1973, Los Angeles 1973, Los Angeles 75, Los Angeles 6-26-77

1971-09-hawaii-005-j14.jpg

1977626-ru-0712t.jpg

1977626-ru-072t.jpg

1970-09-hawaii_0rp-06.jpg

1977626-ru-078t.jpg

1970-09-hawaii_0rp-02.jpg

1970-09-hawaii_00jp221.jpg

1970-09-hawaii_00jp21.jpg

1971-09-hawaii-005-j7.jpg

1971-09-hawaii-005-j4.jpg

1971-09-hawaii-005-jp34.jpg

1971-09-hawaii-005-jpj34.jpg

1970-09-hawaii_002.jpg

1970-09-hawaii_001.jpg

1973-05-31-la-jf-001.jpg

1973-KEZAR-JF-001.jpg

1973-riothouse_013jf.jpg

1973-kezar-jb_jf6g.jpg

158.jpg

1975-03-27---la-1jh.jpg

1973531-bonzo8.jpg

1970-09-hawaii_00jp2121.jpg

1971-09-hawaii-0105-j14.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just saw this on Facebook of all places. I have never seen this pic before but it is simply outstanding. The framing and composition is unlike any candid Zep pic I have seen. Taken in Milan 1971.

211172426_RPMilan71.jpg.8fe900bc82f5c36c16f1858db5a3620d.jpg

Edited by BobDobbs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BobDobbs said:

Just saw this on Facebook of all places. I have never seen this pic before but it is simply outstanding. The framing and composition is unlike any candid Zep pic I have seen. Taken in Milan 1971.

211172426_RPMilan71.jpg.8fe900bc82f5c36c16f1858db5a3620d.jpg

Woah, great find! I'm with you 100%, would love to see more of these types of pics with Zep. They seem all too rare. This one is beautifully composed, I agree. Looks like something Robert Frank would do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2022 at 6:42 PM, BobDobbs said:

Just saw this on Facebook of all places. I have never seen this pic before but it is simply outstanding. The framing and composition is unlike any candid Zep pic I have seen. Taken in Milan 1971.

211172426_RPMilan71.jpg.8fe900bc82f5c36c16f1858db5a3620d.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen this one here, or maybe RO.  But yeah, it's an extremely cool photo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2022 at 4:42 PM, BobDobbs said:

Just saw this on Facebook of all places. I have never seen this pic before but it is simply outstanding. The framing and composition is unlike any candid Zep pic I have seen. Taken in Milan 1971.

211172426_RPMilan71.jpg.8fe900bc82f5c36c16f1858db5a3620d.jpg

Pre- or post-riot, I wonder?

Edited by Strider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Autumn Moon said:

That´s the question, but I am pretty sure that the annoyed looking lady in the background is about to start a riot with her company.

That's what I like about this pic. The guy with the sideburns is the focus of the shot, and Robert Plant is just some random dude in the foreground. She could be annoyed, she could just have a random look on her face like people do when they don't realize they're being looked at, she could be trying to make out what he's saying if she's Italian and he's English (or vice versa) .. so many questions lol. I can't tell if she's annoyed ("why you always touching on your jacket? it's too big for you, did you know that? you suck!!") or worried ("how is he not picking up the signal that I am not interested, I'm here for the rockers") or just drunk ("when will I learn not to slam limoncello?").

Edited by 1975NQ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, 1975NQ said:

That's what I like about this pic. The guy with the sideburns is the focus of the shot, and Robert Plant is just some random dude in the foreground. She could be annoyed, she could just have a random look on her face like people do when they don't realize they're being looked at, she could be trying to make out what he's saying if she's Italian and he's English (or vice versa) .. so many questions lol. I can't tell if she's annoyed ("why you always touching on your jacket? it's too big for you, did you know that? you suck!!") or worried ("how is he not picking up the signal that I am not interested, I'm here for the rockers") or just drunk ("when will I learn not to slam limoncello?").

Exactly.  The picture says "Italian businessman meets his mistress in a bar" and Robert Plant just happens to be in it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Exactly.  The picture says "Italian businessman meets his mistress in a bar" and Robert Plant just happens to be in it.  

"Robert Plant has Italian concert promoter proposition women for him at bar." Jonesy documents efforts with camera.

Edited by 1975NQ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Italian businessman gets finger caught in jacket and keeps it there to avoid embarrassment as well as pay homage to his secret hero, Napoleon. Woman at bar looks on with a mixture of disbelief and disgust on her face."  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, custard pie man said:

the guy with the disinterested lady  looks like dolphins coach Don Shula, maybe celebrating the undefeated season?kidding

I'll be damned, he does look like him!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...