Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

12 hours ago, Electrophile said:

No to the American flag, but yes to the black leather jacket. That's what makes it funny. It's this Vespa-looking thing that he thinks is the biggest, baddest hog around.

Here's one way to stop him. 😄

EASYRIDER RED NECK.jpg

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

I've always wondered about people who keep exotic animals as pets. I would think the first rule of hand would be, if it can kill you and/or eat you, then that definitely disqualifies the word pet....

🤨

Black mamba. 

2 hours ago, redrum said:

Jimmy's Dragon Telecaster. Now selling for $1600. My birthday is coming up. 🤩

My wife bought me one a couple of years ago. Interesting find really. At our local Sylvan Music center in Santa Cruz, a guy had try to steal several guitars, in his attempt he dropped the Dragon, it had a very small dent that Sylvan fixed, but we got it on a deal as a result of that. I love the way it sounds. It is vicious! 

1 hour ago, Plant77 said:

My wife bought me one a couple of years ago. Interesting find really. At our local Sylvan Music center in Santa Cruz, a guy had try to steal several guitars, in his attempt he dropped the Dragon, it had a very small dent that Sylvan fixed, but we got it on a deal as a result of that. I love the way it sounds. It is vicious! 

How the hell do you steal several guitars? 😄 Seems like one would be hard enough to get away with. Yeah, I could live with a ding or two. As long as it wasn't smashed by Cobain. Looks like a nice place with a nice inventory and close to the wharf. I really like the Kramer bass. I would have to settle for probably a Squier Tele. Damn, I wish I could afford to live in Santa Cruz. Used to go there all the time when I lived in Hayward. Here I am at the Boardwalk. Late 80's. 

KRAMER BASS.webp

RANDALL ON BOARDWALK-LIGHTENED (3).jpg

CHEERS to Dolly Parton who stated that she did not want to be nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, stating that that would be akin "to putting AC/DC into the Country Western Hall of Fame.  JEERS to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame who replied that the ballots are already out, so the nomination stays!