Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

Screen time really has fucked humanity possibly worse than the worst plagues/wars. The inability of the authorities to realise and plan for the coming change is not entirely due to the hopeless self serving political class, but they certainly are accountable. Everything seems like it is being driven to "self serving" as the prime principal. This new paradigm is all invasive. Nothing is spared.

I can't see how the next generation can correct course. It's like turning a super freighter around in a very angry north sea.

On 4/15/2024 at 5:12 AM, custard pie man said:

Bidens Iron Clad support of Israel lasted as long as the Eclipse last week, after knocking the drones out of the sky he said "call it a win, don't retaliate, we won't support you"

Every decision Biden's handlers make for him (trust me, he is not running his own show) is driven by political polls.  So, while not wanting to lose Jewish voter support, his administration/campaign realized that in deep blue states with large democrat Jewish voters like NY,  NJ, Calif, and Illinois he has many Jewish votes to spare and then some, and will still win those states.  But this year Michigan is once again in play as a potential swing state, and there are many Arab/Muslim voters in Michigan who Biden's camp must now pander to.

Jewish American voters need to realize that the far left progressives do not have Israel's back.

50 minutes ago, kipper said:

Every decision Biden's handlers make for him (trust me, he is not running his own show) is driven by political polls.  So, while not wanting to lose Jewish voter support, his administration/campaign realized that in deep blue states with large democrat Jewish voters like NY,  NJ, Calif, and Illinois he has many Jewish votes to spare and then some, and will still win those states.  But this year Michigan is once again in play as a potential swing state, and there are many Arab/Muslim voters in Michigan who Biden's camp must now pander to.

Jewish American voters need to realize that the far left progressives do not have Israel's back.

AMEN!

3 hours ago, kipper said:

Also 'catering' to the cannibals. 

I call tech support to try and figure out why my sling tv is having technical difficulties on my chromebook & the so called "support" has no idea what's wrong. But they did assure me they would try and get the situation resolved at some point in the near future (oi vey)...  :rolleyes:

A failed asylum seeker was the first to be "relocated" from the UK to Rawanda. If you didn't know, the UK is sending illegal asylum seekers to the West African state paid for by the UK taxpayers.

He voluntarily went ( well with 3 grand in his sky rocket). Just goes to show how shit this country is, that not even asylum seekers want to live here

6 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

A failed asylum seeker was the first to be "relocated" from the UK to Rawanda. If you didn't know, the UK is sending illegal asylum seekers to the West African state paid for by the UK taxpayers.

He voluntarily went ( well with 3 grand in his sky rocket). Just goes to show how shit this country is, that not even asylum seekers want to live here

A lot of people here would gladly pay to send a lot of these assholes back to their shitholes. 

14 hours ago, Strider said:

The uniform of the dimwitted, entitled "protester".

s351725427776155098_p69_i10_w555.jpeg.722e16369ebff06fb4edccb033f1ce97.jpeg

A13usaonutL._CLa_21402000_81E2H8v1FjL.png_00214020000_00.02140.02000.0_AC_UY1000_DpWeblab_.png.dfa86bbc55e63505b035c370d384e600.png

The hamas-holes and Che both got their just desserts. 

18 hours ago, Strider said:

The uniform of the dimwitted, entitled "protester".

s351725427776155098_p69_i10_w555.jpeg.722e16369ebff06fb4edccb033f1ce97.jpeg

A13usaonutL._CLa_21402000_81E2H8v1FjL.png_00214020000_00.02140.02000.0_AC_UY1000_DpWeblab_.png.dfa86bbc55e63505b035c370d384e600.png

Here's how Hadley would've dealt with the dimwitted, entitled, "protester" when they were bitching,
"What about our meal vouchers?"

3 hours ago, JTM said:

Did you watch the video ? 

Ignore him. He could be standing in the middle of a Biblical 40 days and 40 nights storm but would not believe it was raining unless Trump told him so. 

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Strider said:

Ignore him. He could be standing in the middle of a Biblical 40 days and 40 nights storm but would not believe it was raining unless Trump told him so. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he donates to the con. Partisan, how ironic.

Edited by JTM

On 5/8/2024 at 2:11 PM, JTM said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he donates to the con. Partisan, how ironic.

It’s crazy that crybaby-blueballs doesn’t even recognize it, that Partisan Con world seems very shallow, narrow, and loud. Never really have anything to say or contribute that could possibly be anything other than some stupid talking point from some stupid talking head. I guess just like all of the causes and movements that we all see today, the window licking, short bus, mAgA movement is entitled to have their dumb voices heard as well. 

Great video as well. 

On 5/11/2024 at 12:18 AM, Plant77 said:

It’s crazy that crybaby-blueballs doesn’t even recognize it, that Partisan Con world seems very shallow, narrow, and loud. Never really have anything to say or contribute that could possibly be anything other than some stupid talking point from some stupid talking head. I guess just like all of the causes and movements that we all see today, the window licking, short bus, mAgA movement is entitled to have their dumb voices heard as well. 

Great video as well. 

At least I've got balls lol.