Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

It's Thursday morning and I'm already bored! So, I thought I would make another pic of myself and post it.

Davechair005.jpg

Oh, and I decorated my office a little as you can tell.

Hi Dancin'Days',

Thanks for your picture. I like your Stairway poster.

I have the same poster. Bought it at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame after the Les Paul Tribute Concert. I don't know where to put it as my house is formally decorated and my office is a professional doctor's office. It would be cool to put it up in my office and see how many patients are Zepp fans and make comments about it. My office has Thomas Kinkade prints as well as Monet and Renoir prints and I get comments about them all the time. I don't think that the Hermit/Stairway to Heaven poster will fit in with the decor there either.

Hi Dancin'Days',

I have the same poster. Bought it at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame after the Les Paul Tribute Concert. I don't know where to put it as my house is formally decorated and my office is a professional doctor's office. It would be cool to put it up in my office and see how many patients are Zepp fans and make comments about it. My office has Thomas Kinkade prints as well as Monet and Renoir prints and I get comments about them all the time. I don't think that the Hermit/Stairway to Heaven poster will fit in with the decor there either.

Hello DOC, I don't think I would put it up in a doctors office either but my office and the environment I work in is pretty chilled.

Hi Dancin'Days',

Just put it up in the exam room and tell them it's a new age eye chart B)

"How many rocks do you see?" :D

Just put it up in the exam room and tell them it's a new age eye chart B)

"How many rocks do you see?" :D

That would be funny! I had a new age type health food nut patient in today who would have appreciated it. She said she was not getting a good vibe from my optician when she was picking out new glasses and asked me if I would help her because she could see my aura and I was sending her a good vibe, as she said that I always do and that we are always on the same wave length. I am serious here. She has been my patient for a long time and she went to high school with my husband and he said that she has always been like this. :lol:

That would be funny! I had a new age type health food nut patient in today who would have appreciated it. She said she was not getting a good vibe from my optician when she was picking out new glasses and asked me if I would help her because she could see my aura and I was sending her a good vibe, as she said that I always do and that we are always on the same wave length. I am serious here. She has been my patient for a long time and she went to high school with my husband and he said that she has always been like this. :lol:

:D I ran across some paintings somewhere out there in the www that looked like normal scenery but when you turned off the lights and turned on a black light some really freaky images would appear B):lol:

I GRADUATED TODAY!

I GRADUATED TODAY!

I GRADUATED TODAY!!!!

Before you start looking at the pictures, read this!

I was in the first row of undergraduates. I was in the 4th row of the seating on the floor. I have a white tassel.

(it will help you find me)

Graduation018-1.jpg

Me before we left the house...(I'm not digging my graduation pictures...)

Oh, the confetti! They also blew out little cotton bits that looked like snow.

Graduation038-1.jpg

Graduation017-1.jpg

Graduation019-1.jpg

Here they are! Brand-spanking new teachers! (English teachers, that is...)

Amanda, me and Elizabeth. (three out of the six total English Ed degrees...and we lost a friend along the way...)

Edited by manderlyh