THE ONE SHOW

peppermint

Just waiting for Coronation street---Soap, and it came on had my lap top so posted it,without moving, well just my fingers, and a nice glass of red wine, bliss.................................

sorry 4 stepping on yr toes, peppermint, do you feel better ?

Blimey Peppermint!! that was quick! :lol:

I wanna know where the show is filmed...I might go along and say "Hi Robert!".......
:wub:

I'm summising the BBC Centre in London??? Get there if you can Carrots...I would love to see a picture sig of you and Robert together for real :D (It will be of Robert tenderly holding you in his arms as you have promptly fainted at his feet..LOL)

I'm summising the BBC Centre in London??? Get there if you can Carrots...I would love to see a picture sig of you and Robert together for real :D (It will be of Robert tenderly holding you in his arms as you have promptly fainted at his feet..LOL)

pp_sad_069.gif

LOL

If i dont make to the BBC...I`l just have to wait until 22nd May....my tickets arrived today for the Robert & Alison gig!
:yay:

It finished with them putting a spotlight on him, dimming the lights, playing the Mastermind music and asking him THE QUESTION.

He replied by talking about Stafford Rangers a local football team. Which I guess was supposed to be funny - but I find a bit irritating.

It finished with them putting a spotlight on him, dimming the lights, playing the Mastermind music and asking him THE QUESTION.

He replied by talking about Stafford Rangers a local football team. Which I guess was supposed to be funny - but I find a bit irritating.

C'mon SIBLY man .... What did you expect............That question will remain unanswered for along time to come.........At least Plant took it in good humour. Besides he's too busy with other things right now. ( in case you've not noticed)

Is there a way to see the show besides having access to the channel?

I think the only way if you're outside the UK is to keep checking YouTube, as someone will probably post it within a day or two.

There is something called the BBC iPlayer, which I thought would work, but I just checked the T&Cs and apparently it won't work if you are outside the UK. Sorry!

Archived