What Kind Of Guitar Do You Have?

Young Angus

Here are my guitars:

'62 American Vintage Strat - Sunburst (my main guitar :))

'74 Gibson ES-175 - Sunburst (Looking to sell in order to purchase a '58 reissue Les Paul in Iced Tea color (oooohhhh they are gorgeous!)

'05 or '06 American Start - Olympic White (also need to sell)

'06 Gitane Gypsy Jazz Acoustic

wait a second how do i just upload actual pictures instead of links? thanks

Hi Zoso1968! Hope this helps. First you:

1. Go to Photobucket.com and open an account. It's free :)
  2. Take a picture of your guitar and download the photo into your computer.
  3. Go to Photobucket, the "my album" page.
  4. upload your photo where it tells you to. Then click on your photo.
  5. You may edit your photo as you please (crop it, etc.)
  6. Go to near the bottom left of the page and copy & paste the IMG code.
  7. Come back to this forum, hit "post reply". On the field, you paste your code, thereby embedding your photo onto this forum. Happy showing off your instruments! :wave:

:D

---------------------------%%-----------------------------

For example, here's a pic of one of mine, made by Dean, a Spanish classical. :P

0710092233.jpg

Edited to show yet a different guitar--steel string acoustic, also a Dean model.

Hi Zoso1968! Hope this helps. First you:
  1. Go to Photobucket.com and open an account. It's free :)
  2. Take a picture of your guitar and download the photo into your computer.
  3. Go to Photobucket, the "my album" page.
  4. upload your photo where it tells you to. Then click on your photo.
  5. You may edit your photo as you please (crop it, etc.)
  6. Go to near the bottom left of the page and copy & paste the IMG code.
  7. Come back to this forum, hit "post reply". On the field, you paste your code, thereby embedding your photo onto this forum. Happy showing off your instruments! :wave:

:D

---------------------------%%-----------------------------

For example, here's a pic of one of mine, made by Dean, a Spanish classical. :P

0710092233.jpg

Edited to show yet a different guitar--steel string acoustic, also a Dean model.

sweet thanks mate! ill get on that in the mornign =)

• 5 weeks later...

I have a 1952 fender telecaster(teles and les pauls are my favourites!),and an old acoustic yamaha FG 335(my dad gave me this beauty!)The tele easily gets the job done for zeppelin,since Pagey used teles for recordings! ;)

I myself own a Fender American Standard Strat. It isn't perfect, and I would greatly like to get an Ibanez JEM, but not on my budget.

I love my American Standards! I have one stock and one with a Duncan Hot Rails and DiMarzio pickups in it. And it's a cheap leap toward a shredmobile while saving up for that Jem! ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I am borrowing my cousin''s Alvarez acoustic. I saw an add on craiglist for a 2008 Les Paul. Not many around for sale other than in the guitar stores. He wants $2000. Standard. I can walk out of the House of Guitars with a brand new one they say for $1800. A standard. He has a desert burst. I always thought that one was a tobacco sunburst? But I want either the Honey or Gold.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1952 reissue Fender Telecaster and a 1986 Yamaha FG 335-II acoustic!!Words simply can't describe how wonderful and versatile these babies are B) !!!I'm playing her (the Fender) through a Fender Pro Junior.I'm also about to buy a Gibson Les Paul Traditional Plus soon!!!

I don`t know why they came out itty bitty,...The Yamaha 1600 has factory pick-ups, brass plates and machine heads, and 22k Gold plated Floyd Rose bridge (Allen wrech)

The Fender Squier has Black (minis`) Machine heads, Factory pick-ups, Rosewood fret board, 22k gold inlayed knobs, factory trem, and When I find an origonal Floy Rose trem, I`ll install it !! Any one see one around ?? (black)

The Drums: SONOR, (custom 1975 beachwood )..4", 6,"8", (metal roto toms) 10" (metal snear), 10" (wood snear) 12", 14", 16", 18" toms (single head) 19" 21" (floor) 20" 22" (Bass) Heat treated, chromed, rings and anti rollback lugs............Wood snear, 22" bass, 21" floor tom and the ride, are with my sister,..she kept those to play at the church and sold me the rest dirt cheap !! Note the color,...Crushed and polished, Peruvian pearl lanolium !!

I`m older now, they`re stored and haven`t played them in 15 years,....My son will get them next !!

Oh,...I don`t use a pillow,...I put party balloons in the bass, and tune down,...every now and then when they`re bounce`n around in there, a few will pop out the little hole in the front !! I don`t play them much myself cuz I`m known for put`n huge craters in the heads, so I had another drummer. Unlike John Bonham,...I can`t afford to keep buy`n heads !!

Archived