Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Can someone please post pics of Megan Fox. A lot of people would say she is currently the most beautiful woman on earth.

I would say those people haven't seen too many women then. There is no such thing as 'the most beautiful woman on earth'.

She's not all that special anway.

I see better looking women walking down the street than over hyped 'movie stars'. In fact, some of the ladies who post here are better looking than some so called 'stars'.

Edited by Mangani

I would say those people haven't seen too many women then. There is no such thing as 'the most beautiful woman on earth'.

I see better looking women walking down the street than over hyped 'movie stars'. In fact, some of the ladies who post here are better looking than some so called 'stars'.

Ain't that the truth. That's why lists like the one People magazine has of "50 most beautiful" are a joke. They are restricted to celebrities only. Go to a shopping mall and you will see eye candy just as pleasing as Megan Fox.

One thing I like about Megan is that she isn't a fake beauty. By that I mean, she's just as, if not more pretty "natural" (without all the make-up and magazine touch-ups). Like I said, I met her. And it was a chance encounter, not a planned one. So she wasn't all "made up" for a function or magazine shoot, and she was still extremely good-looking.

Kinda like Kate Beckinsale, actually, who's beautiful even without the make up.

Ain't that the truth. That's why lists like the one People magazine has of "50 most beautiful" are a joke. They are restricted to celebrities only. Go to a shopping mall and you will see eye candy just as pleasing as Megan Fox.

Well yeah, of course. There's eye candy every where. Celebrities just happen to be in the spotlight more often.

When I see these lists, 9 out of 10 of the women I see in them are no big deal to me.

Even those few 'celebrties' I actualy like aren't usually the ones featured in these lists.

Pretend i am not the one giving the advice. You don't think the advice is dead on? Come on. Playing games leads to trouble. Ands that's what teasing and playing hard to get are. The opposite of honesty. :yesnod::yesnod:

No Spats, it's often referred to as "The Dance". Something in nature that you will remain clueless about throughout eternity. If you were an elk....you would be gored. If you were a wolf, you'd be banned from the pack. If you were a male black widow spider, you'd be eaten before your only purpose was fulfilled. You're lucky to be human....because the only reality you'll have to face is never getting laid. :P

the-dangers-of-masterbation-cefjfhimgijncefj1.jpg

No Spats, it's often referred to as "The Dance". Something in nature that you will remain clueless about throughout eternity. If you were an elk....you would be gored. If you were a wolf, you'd be banned from the pack. If you were a male black widow spider, you'd be eaten before your only purpose was fulfilled. You're lucky to be human....because the only reality you'll have to face is never getting laid. :P

:D

Too funny.

If spats were royalty he would be the Crown Prince of Asscrackistan.

If spats were a dinosaur he would be an Asscrackadactyl.

When I see these lists, 9 out of 10 of the women I see in them are no big deal to me.

Even those few 'celebrties' I actualy like aren't usually the ones featured in these lists.

I have too agree with you. It's a pretty good way to pass the time though you know. Kinda like a filler if you think about it.

*insert filler*

adrianalima30nb2.jpg

Cool women are not into "The Dance" as you call it. I don't want a woman who is. So i am not missing out on anything great there.

No one should advocate game playing.

Edited by spats

I never see women better looking than Megan Fox or Sienna Miller or Eva Mendes walking down the street up here.