God does indeed exist!

pinky

All you can go by is what you believe listen to your Heart not your mind or your friends mind.

When it all gets to serious watch Monty Pythons the meaning of life you wont learn the answer to the Universal question but you will get a good Laugh.

When it all gets to serious watch Monty Pythons the meaning of life you wont learn the answer to the Universal question but you will get a good Laugh.

-"Shut up! Shut up you American! You always talk you Americans...you talk and you talk and you say 'Let me tell ya something...' and 'I just wanna say this...' well you're dead now, so shut up!"

- "Dead?"

-"Dead"

Hi all,

-"Shut up! Shut up you American! You always talk you Americans...you talk and you talk and you say 'Let me tell ya something...' and 'I just wanna say this...' well you're dead now, so shut up!"

- "Dead?"

-"Dead"

Is the truth coming out? :blink:

A :D would have helped on the above post,....

KB

- "Dead?"

-"Dead"

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

If theres no god or cosmic being or what have you, I'd argue that life is a mistake.

We will make our ways back home when we learn to fly.

try look'n at quantum physics or what electricity and magnets can do. If you have the time that is.

Hi!

The trouble is, we're only humans, and we can only understand things from a poor little human point of view...

There could actually be any number of massive signs out there, glaringly obvious, but we cannot see them/understand them ...

Hi there!

41wZrDzFWDL._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Earthquake forum post (see post #54)

... and ...

This month, the first ever Thomas Merton Pilgrimage to Italy ... in ROME!

Thomas Merton in Rome, Italy

Another "sign"? For sure, it's a synchronicity that shows we're all "connected":

Dad Gabriel, little 3-year old Gabriel and ... angel Gabriel?

000590_00058309_DSC00021.jpg

posted by a fellow classmate on our class reunion website

Moore High School classmates

*** look closely at the MONKeys on little Gabriel's t-shirt!!! *** :blink:

We will make our ways back home when we learn to fly.

try look'n at quantum physics or what electricity and magnets can do. If you have the time that is.

:huh:

um...what? What are you trying to argue here? I'm saying that organic life would be a mistake, something that shouldn't have happened if there was no god...where do magnetcs and quantum physics come into play here...?

There could actually be any number of massive signs out there, glaringly obvious, but we cannot see them/understand them ...

Here's a sign we can ALL see :rolleyes:

IMG00350-7442281.jpg

Dedication of the Thomas Merton Square in Louisville, KY

in attendance: Interfaith Paths to Peace,

The Muhammad Ali Center,

Kentucky Council of Churches,

The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Louisville,

The Episcopal Diocese of Kentucky,

Mid-Kentucky Presbytery, Presbyterian Church, USA ,

Community Relations Council of the Jewish Community Federation of

Louisville ,

Islamic Cultural Center of Louisville ,

Hindu Temple of Kentucky ,

Drepung Gomang Institute Supporting Louisville's Tibetan Monks ,

Baha'is of Louisville ,

Kentuckiana American Indian Advocates

... and ... understand? :rolleyes:B)

The only way for me to believe in god if he came up with a solution that answers everything. It is commonly called the Theory of everything. Once we figure out the theory of everything, i will believe in god because god can only come up with that.

The thoery can be as simple as A+B=C

It will explain everthing from why thier is Frogs to why we are here.

If god was so powerful, he could just come up with one answer and evolution can be part of it.

A theory is no proof whatsoever. Kind of my point. It doesn't boil down to what came first, the chicken, the frog or the egg. It boils down to were they created or were they a random event of nature. Random events happen every second of the day. A deity making these "random event's" occur is something entirely different.

It's fair to say something came first and created things, as a theory. It's just not fair to say what as of yet because we have no proof whatsoever.

:huh:

um...what? What are you trying to argue here? I'm saying that organic life would be a mistake, something that shouldn't have happened if there was no god...where do magnetcs and quantum physics come into play here...?

There was no argument intended...all i offered was an entrance so to say, to some fascinating facts and a bunch of education...thats if you decide to look into it.

Logically god is just a theory which cannot be validated.

Philisophically he's just a fallacy which boils down to faith in the unknown.

I'd be willing to agree with you. Being an atheist, i don't expect proof to ever arrive, lol.

There was no argument intended...all i offered was an entrance so to say, to some fascinating facts and a bunch of education...thats if you decide to look into it.

Thats fine, but I don't see how it was relevant to the discussion at hand...

Thats fine, but I don't see how it was relevant to the discussion at hand...

there is a ton of relevance...no need to go in full detail, but if you look at the big picture...it will be easy to connect the dots. With patience, we shall evolve and in the end we should be acting as one whole(as in living beings) and act in a synchronized type of matter. For instance a steady rhythm between all types of races and ethnicities. all of what i have just mentioned now and from my prior posts brings relevance to this discussion. Maybe not as clear as you would want it to be, but..."Hey Hey...What can you say". Bottom line, we were created and it is are job as people/Humanoids to keep the ball a'roll'n. Look how far we have gotten(pretty corny to say but its true). I really do hope you believe God exists.

Archived