Make me laugh!

marolyn

for the love of God...somebody, anybody????

ok Marolyn....since I am into wish fulfillment for free.....I will make you laugh....One hunter, Ned bet another,Fred, that he could leave the cabin,go off into the woods, and come back within an hour with a bear-skin. They bet ten dollars.and Ned went off into the woods. The hour passed quickly. No Ned....two hours went by and nothin still no sign of Ned...!!! About three hours later, a loud pounding is heard on the cabin door.....Fred opened the door, and there stood a huge bear....the bear asked firmly IS YOUR NAME FRED?? do you know Ned?/ Fred answered yes :D. The bear said well he owes you ten bucks.

post-17535-0-09250100-1308300317_thumb.j

if i had a song to sing.... id sing it to you... long as you live.... lullaby..... or maybe a plain serenade.... would you let it play ? .....but i will give what love i have to give long as i live long as i live (jerry garcia ) B):P

ok since its Evil Janes Bithday I wrote 2 impromtu compositions in her honor plus I sang happy birthday smooth sinatra style here in my home....i went off in the key of woohoo finally a siren....i like the queen of sirens thing sounds like a great theme for a song. ;)

post-17535-0-32109500-1308301497_thumb.j

Don't know if anyone has seen these videos, but they are hilarious.

Basically a Christian TV broadcast that reads emails and text messages live on the air.

Of course, internet nation recognizes an opportunity and takes advantage.

A combination of Rick Rolls and Fresh Princes.

Rick Roll'd

Fresh Prince'd and Star Wars

Fresh Prince'd

The last one is hilarious how she gets so bombarded with pranks.

She makes the mistake of challenging the pranksters that she can delete the emails faster than they can send them.

BIG mistake.

Hi 'Kiwi' :wave:

A very helpful vid.. :lol::lol:

Hi "Fool" :wave:

It is, isn't it? :lol:

Something tells me that I might need to make a separate thread containing this little guide so that it can be stickied for the benefit of all the newbies who otherwise might find themselves at the receiving end of a bit of scolding from the so-called "veterans" here who always wish to play by the rules! :P

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Hi "Fool" :wave:

It is, isn't it? :lol:

Something tells me that I might need to make a separate thread containing this little guide so that it can be stickied for the benefit of all the newbies who otherwise might find themselves at the receiving end of a bit of scolding from the so-called "veterans" here who always wish to play by the rules! :P

'Kiwi'

are you saying that the 'Elite' of the Forum are a little pickie....:rolleyes: over something so Trivial as a Search Facility... never :o:lol: