What is Robert Plants middle name?

drvmustangs

<_< O.K. all I know jimmy's full name James Patrick Page and of course John Henry Bonham also John Paul Jones. But, for my life I don't know Robert's middle name. My wife and I have our first child on the way and we are searching for a boys name? We have a girls name but not a boys. We are one of few who are waiting to find out what we are having on delivery. So please help !

It's Anthony, as stated above. I really like the name Anthony. Before I go on and on about names, congratulations!

No I said I want Him named Percy Baldwin .Do not argue with the Wizard.

i actually can confirm...it is Anthony. a strong name for a boy, i think. good luck and congratulations!

Yes, his middle name is Anthony.....

And, now that I think of that... his initals are:

R A P

:o

<_< O.K. all I know jimmy's full name James Patrick Page and of course John Henry Bonham also John Paul Jones. But, for my life I don't know Robert's middle name. My wife and I have our first child on the way and we are searching for a boys name? We have a girls name but not a boys. We are one of few who are waiting to find out what we are having on delivery. So please help !

The answer to that question lies in the middle of How Many More Times from the first album.

John Paul Jones isn't his real name.

John Baldwin, anybody know his middle?

As far as I know, he hasn't an original middle name.

But I always thought that Paul is a cool name B)

And lz girl 92, mein Englisch ist auch nicht besser, und irgendwie hat's bisher jeder verstanden... Willkommen im coolsten Forum der Welt! :lol:

As far as I know, he hasn't an original middle name.

But I always thought that Paul is a cool name B)

There was a very lengthy discussion about this on the JPJ forum a couple of years ago, we never did find the answer...

I hope it's Hector, John Hector Baldwin...

Anyway, John Paul Jones is a double first name, Paul isn't a middle name, it's John-Paul as in Jean-Pierre

There was a very lengthy discussion about this on the JPJ forum a couple of years ago, we never did find the answer...

I hope it's Hector, John Hector Baldwin...

Anyway, John Paul Jones is a double first name, Paul isn't a middle name, it's John-Paul as in Jean-Pierre

It might be Alec, you know...

John Alec Baldwin.

Maybe a clue is in "Royal Orleans", which is supposedly about JPJ taking one of the drag queens back to his hotel room: to me it sounds like Robert sings "John Cameron and Susanna", so maybe "Cameron" is John Baldwin's middle name?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived