For all of us who won't be at the Concert

Anyway, I feel bad though because he hasn't got a ticket, so god knows what he's gonna do on the Monday night while I'm livin' it up.

I bet he's gonna be well bored. :(

At least he is going to London with you...I'm flying alone and it breaks my heart that my husband isn't making it with me. :'(

Don't look at it like that. If there wasn't a reunion, then nobody would be getting excited and nothing would be happening. Would you rather there not even being a reunion gig at all just because you can't go?

Don't get me wrong, I want to be there just as much as the next person, but I'm still going to try and enjoy the fact that there is a gig. It really is a dream come true for all us.

That's all fine and dandy, but you can't help the way you feel. And the way I feel is- FUCKING DEPRESSED.

How can I not?? Led Zeppelin means so much to me. I can't help it.

Don't look at it like that. If there wasn't a reunion, then nobody would be getting excited and nothing would be happening. Would you rather there not even being a reunion gig at all just because you can't go?

Don't get me wrong, I want to be there just as much as the next person, but I'm still going to try and enjoy the fact that there is a gig. It really is a dream come true for all us.

On the last page, somebody mentioned Live Aid. Well I'm thinking that because this is for charity, then maybe they could broadcast this too :D (I know it's wishful thinking)

I do look at it like that.

I think you're taking what I said the wrong way. I'm quite excited there's a reunion and I'd rather there be a reunion regardless. But one of my biggest dreams has always been to see Led Zeppelin live, and now they've reunited for what is, at this point, anyways, a one off, and I still don't get a chance (purists, shut up... it is Led Zeppelin for the rest of us, so just shut up).

I'm being selfish, I know... and I don't care. My dream is happening and all I get to do is miss it. That's why I'm so vehement that they should tour if this show turns out to be mind-blowingly incredible (if it turns out to be as bad as past reunions, well... then maybe a tour wouldn't be such a good idea).

I am very happy for all those who get to go and I hope they have the time of their lives. I'm just depressed (let me clarify... not emo "I want to kill myself" depressed... just... "it's not gonna be a fun day for me" depressed... so I guess "depressed" is the wrong word... more like... really sad) that I don't get to be part of "time of their lives."

I am so glad and so happy to be a Zep fan at this time. I just want to be there, badly. That's all.

That's all fine and dandy, but you can't help the way you feel. And the way I feel is- FUCKING DEPRESSED.

How can I not?? Led Zeppelin means so much to me. I can't help it.

Exactly.

Edited by Nathan

Ok, fair enough. I was just trying to cheer you up a little, but I guess that if you really are that sad then there is nothing I can do.

I know. And I appreciate the effort. I really do. :)

But the only thing that's really gonna cheer me and the others up is some good footage of the reunion and/or a follow-up world tour. I'll get over it, though. Just don't know when... :(

Are you kidding me? Much Music covering the Zeppelin reunion? they'll be pre-occupied dishing hot-topics about Britney and playing videos by Souljah Boy to care, the VJ's wouldn't know good music if it was thrusting into their backside. :(

Oh and another Canadian, WHOOOOOOO!

Hmmmmm..I wish I could say you're wrong...but I believe you are right about the priorities at Much or Much More Music now..sad isn't it...gone are the days of good programming and more frequent videos..now it just seems you see videos in the early a.m. or in the middle of the night...

I hope there will be some coverage of the event. Perhaps ET CANADA will send a reporter. I remember Cheryl Hickey interviewed Jimmy at the Grammies a few years ago when he received an award...

I think George from CBC'S THE HOUR should go.....he would do a great job...he used to work for MUCH MUSIC....

Juliet...a fellow Canadian,eh?.. B)

Pray for a DVD

Pray for a tour with which I'll get frontrow tickets

Be jealous with the people who will be attending the show

*sigh*

I have never been able to see what is so great about front row seats (crotch obsession maybe ?)........... For me about 15 rows back is close enough. The sound and the view are much better.

Pray for a DVD

Pray for a tour with which I'll get frontrow tickets

Be jealous with the people who will be attending the show

*sigh*

I wrote a letter to Harvey asking for a dvd and a screen to be erected on the noght, I have heard nothing back and I know i got lots on the old forum to email him for this !! I think if they are happy with the performance they might release a dvd. I think they have vid screens in the arena so it must be being taped??

I was listening to Led Zeppelin, the first album, and it still can blow me away.

I just thought this buildup of excitment is overwhelming.

Remembering the anticipation before, it is just strange, these feelings.

I remember the 73 tour in particular. So much magic.

It's sort of unfathomable to me that I won't see them. Like it's a prerequsite for my agreeing to this life again. :blink::huh:

Once I saw them the first time, I would never miss a show, a tour rather.

I think too, if I was going, I'd be so hyper I would have to get incredibly loaded, or tranqued out.

I haven't seen Jimmy in forever.

I do think Roberts emotional condom is going to come off very quickly. :)

Having heard someone say the O2 is "soundproof.... :blink:" I guess the broadcast with PlanetRock won't be that swell.

So, I'll be sad for me but so happy for everyone else. Most of all, those who never saw them. Be prepared to be blown away. :D

When you are an American Zep fanatic like me its easy to regret not being there on the 10th.

But I can't imagine the agony of all of you Britons who couldnt be there.

You have my deepest sympathy.

When I was a little kid growing up in Miami I built an elaborate dummy of myself just so I could sneak out of my house and go see The Song Remains The Same at the midnight movies without getting busted by my parents.

Worked for a while.

Just thought i'd share that.

To each and every one of you, I feel your pain.

-Scott Church, Malibu California, 12/1/07

I was listening to Led Zeppelin, the first album, and it still can blow me away.

I just thought this buildup of excitment is overwhelming.

Remembering the anticipation before, it is just strange, these feelings.

I remember the 73 tour in particular. So much magic.

It's sort of unfathomable to me that I won't see them. Like it's a prerequsite for my agreeing to this life again. :blink::huh:

Once I saw them the first time, I would never miss a show, a tour rather.

I think too, if I was going, I'd be so hyper I would have to get incredibly loaded, or tranqued out.

I haven't seen Jimmy in forever.

I do think Roberts emotional condom is going to come off very quickly. :)

Having heard someone say the O2 is "soundproof.... :blink:" I guess the broadcast with PlanetRock won't be that swell.

So, I'll be sad for me but so happy for everyone else. Most of all, those who never saw them. Be prepared to be blown away. :D

How cool you saw them back in there hey day !! how cool and those photo's you sent me are so cool. I am soooo looking forward to this night, I was before I knew I was going in to see it and just being in the area, but now since my luck changed on tues the excitement is almost fever pitch with me at the mo :) .

I thought I heard the BBC was carrying it live.It is for Ahmet.Don't worry,its coming out one way or another .An ald boot ,brit tv,dvd .What's the point of doing this for Ahmet if so few are going to see it.Why bother for just an arena crowd.This is TOO BIG ! As long as the boys are putting their ass into this it will see the light.This has become WAY bigger than any of the one off performances before and they know it.If the Stones can still do it,the Who keeps plugging,VH can rise from the ashes.I have no doubt Zep will deliver and Robert will qualm his fears and conquer America all over again :D ....but I'm still saying prayers and chanting LOL

Have a thought for me guys.Entered the Gold comp got the lowest no at around9.50 Wed night got a congratulations you are top no from O2 and got knocked off it at 4.50 pm on Thurs Comp ended at5.00pm Disaster!!! I have tried everything to get a ticket,Virgin radio dressed as a fairy at 7 in the morning!!!Large bid ,well as much as I could afford,still no luck ,I am on my last chance tomorrow so wish me luck Folks!!! B)

Have a thought for me guys.Entered the Gold comp got the lowest no at around9.50 Wed night got a congratulations you are top no from O2 and got knocked off it at 4.50 pm on Thurs Comp ended at5.00pm Disaster!!! I have tried everything to get a ticket,Virgin radio dressed as a fairy at 7 in the morning!!!Large bid ,well as much as I could afford,still no luck ,I am on my last chance tomorrow so wish me luck Folks!!! B)

Good luck mate!

:thumbsup:

When you are an American Zep fanatic like me its easy to regret not being there on the 10th.

But I can't imagine the agony of all of you Britons who couldnt be there.

You have my deepest sympathy.

When I was a little kid growing up in Miami I built an elaborate dummy of myself just so I could sneak out of my house and go see The Song Remains The Same at the midnight movies without getting busted by my parents.

Worked for a while.

Just thought i'd share that.

To each and every one of you, I feel your pain.

-Scott Church, Malibu California, 12/1/07

Thanks for the sympathy.

& the memories!

I did the dummy thing as well so I could attend my first concert which was Alice Cooper!!

:lol:

Also (having spent a few years living in America) I can remember the midnight movies too.

I must have seen TSRTS 100 times that way (No video machines yet)

I remember alot of kids used to got to The Rocky Horror Movie at midnight but on the other screen would be TSRTS & I would always go to that. Sometimes twice in one weekend.

Such a Zep Anorak I was!