How I know I'm Zeppelin-obsessed ...

marmorek

- You have 10 gigs of Zeppelin on your computer with about double that in cd's not ripped. (I know stuff all compared to some, but hey I'm only 18 and haven't been collecting boots for tooo long.)

- You own 10 Zeppelin shirts.

- Your bedroom wall is covered with posters/pictures torn out of magazines of the band.

- You go through phases when you listen to nothing but Zep.

- You try getting as many of your friends as possible into Zeppelin.

- You own every known pro shot show to exist and most audience recorded clips on dvd.

Ahhh, I could go on but you get a fair idea. :)

I am 18 and have a shit load of boots. :lol: I've collected since I was 16.

Oh yeah VERY funny story... TRUE STORY !

I was sittin' in math class, And there's this word problem and it says,

Jack, Inga, Mike, Michelle, and Yolanda ran in a race. Jack ran 13.2 seconds, Mike ran 19.25 seconds, Inga ran 27.00 seconds, Yolanda ran 29.49 seconds, and Michelle ran 30.77 seconds. How much did they all run together?

I was figuring it out, When I realized that their names were,

J -Jack

I -Inga

M -Mike

M -Michelle

Y -Yolanda

I started laughin and smiling weird. All of my friends were looking at me and said, "Math makes you that happy?"

I have three, one to sleep in, one for special occassions and one for everyday. And a selfmade zeppelin meade of clay. B)

How long did that zeppelin take to make?

I've got 5. One to sleep in (I do wear it sometimes though), One funky neon one for everyday, STH lyrics, a nice blue/purple one for special occasions, and that damn sweatshirt... B)

How long did that zeppelin take to make?

I've got 5. One to sleep in (I do wear it sometimes though), One funky neon one for everyday, STH lyrics, a nice blue/purple one for special occasions, and that damn sweatshirt... B)

The selfmade zeppelin took a three hours during art lessons at school, it isn't that pretty, a flat piece of clay that I tried to make look like a zeppelin with the famous letters on it :D

After listening to Miley Cyrus's new album with your eleven year old daughter, you say, "yeah but if listen to Presence....."

my little sister is eleven and we rock out to Zeppelin all the time, and just like me, she dislikes Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus/Disney crap. I tought her well, huh?

35-50% of my life IS Led Zeppelin.

'Led Zeppelin' (with the original font) is all over my bookbag :)

I have an hour of every day of my life, devoted to listening to their greatness.

I have a folder on my computer devoted to all Led Zeppelin pictures.

I... constantly play air guitar mimicking Page's moves and the exact riffs with my mouth :)

When I do have time to play my real guitar, I go straight to Zeppelin riffs.

Indeed you did, Heartbreaker Girl.

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine recently wrote in one picture:

To my dear Mrs. Plant

I was touched.

That was actually the picture from my last grade,eight grade.<3

Hmm...

You're obsessed when...

-You describe Rob's hair in at least 20 sentences

-when your friends say you not to wear that old fashioned 70s clothes and imitate Led Zeps.(and you're not gonna change your mind)NEVER

-When you wake up in the morning and Led Zep music is still playing in your head

-When you're late on important meeting just because you can't stop Led Zep song in half of its playing

:wub:

Archived