TGIF

Dancin'Days

Do you go out and party, stay home and party or is it quality couch and T.V. time? :drunk::beer:

How's it going "Dancin' Days'?" All I will say is that I do go out and party. How many days a week, When, where and how I party, I will plead the 5th and say no comment. Ha Ha! ROCK ON!

How's it going "Dancin' Days'?" All I will say is that I do go out and party. How many days a week, When, where and how I party, I will plead the 5th and say no comment. Ha Ha! ROCK ON!

ZFF......no need to be shy.......I'm sure no one will judge you here. PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!

I was going to go out with some buddies to hopefully meet women but i have a nagging cough. No woman is going to come over to me with the cough i have. It's pretty repulsive. I have a hard enough time getting them to approach without a cough. This just makes it a disaster. :(:(

I was going to go out with some buddies to hopefully meet women but i have a nagging cough. No woman is going to come over to me with the cough i have. It's pretty repulsive. I have a hard enough time getting them to approach without a cough. This just makes it a disaster. :(:(

Just go to a club where they allow smoking and you'll be in good company surrounded by hacking chicks! :lol:

Doubly repulsive!

Edited by RoundRobin

I know that feeling. My wife has had major surgery, so Im doing all of the above. And will be for weeks to come. Except for moving furniture. The cat broke a very good lamp yesterday morning. Running about playing and somhow got the chord and sent the clay lamp flying. What a mess i had.

I'm sorry about your wife having surgery. Hope she's doing okay.

Hah.

I worked today at a HS in an art class. Quite a nice end for a busy and tiring week.

I also came home and cleaned up some of my (very messy) house--I've been busy all week, so I've let the cleanliness slip. You should have seen the pile of bowls and glasses in the sink!

Then I went to the eye doctor, and I have new contacts in my eyes, and I can see much better.

Then I came home and studied for a standardized test that I have tomorrow morning (I should be in bed...) for a second subject area certification.

Next, I took a nap.

Then I got up and surfed.

I went to the store.

Now I'm sitting here with a glass of wine, procrastinating going to bed... the test is at 10am.

Hah.

I worked today at a HS in an art class. Quite a nice end for a busy and tiring week.

I also came home and cleaned up some of my (very messy) house--I've been busy all week, so I've let the cleanliness slip. You should have seen the pile of bowls and glasses in the sink!

Then I went to the eye doctor, and I have new contacts in my eyes, and I can see much better.

Then I came home and studied for a standardized test that I have tomorrow morning (I should be in bed...) for a second subject area certification.

Next, I took a nap.

Then I got up and surfed.

I went to the store.

Now I'm sitting here with a glass of wine, procrastinating going to bed... the test is at 10am.

That man of yours really swings a soft hammer, it seems?

I know that feeling. My wife has had major surgery, so Im doing all of the above. And will be for weeks to come. Except for moving furniture. The cat broke a very good lamp yesterday morning. Running about playing and somhow got the chord and sent the clay lamp flying. What a mess i had.

I hope she gets well rested. My mom had surgey at the around October and was basically "out of commission" for a few months. My best wishes you and your wife.

• 2 weeks later...