TGIF

Dancin'Days

TGIF – heading to Atlanta to see The Cult at The Tabernacle. \m/

Oh yeah.

And yes the final song will be...

That's awesome; hope you are having a great time! :)

Not much here; went out to dinner and shopping; doing homework and puttering :) We have a pretty relaxing weekend planned; the coming week will be very crazy.

Heavy snow on the way. Gonna light up my fire pit , have a couple of Bailey's coffee's and watch it fall. As much as I hate driving in the stuff, there's nothing quite like fresh snow falling from the sky . Can't wait to see the mountains tomorrow :)

My Fridays are usually pretty tame nowadays, as I always work all day Saturday...

Tonight Im still recovering from getting a couple wisdom teeth taken out on Wednesday, I think Im going to just watch a movie. (LOTR- Return of the King -extended version) B)

Last night I fell asleep watching tv after a long, hard week and got absolutely nothing productive done. Right now I am cleaning (laundry, dishes and floors) and watching the Virginia Tech/Miami game (Go Hokies!!) and planning a day of homework tomorrow (possibly with a trip to the gym if my son wants to swim laps; if not, hopefully I will get a run in anyways).

I've put another turkey in the oven; done a couple of loads of laundry; swept the downstairs and done some straightening; helped put up the Christmas tree; gone for a run and gotten dressed and I feel like I've had one of the laziest days in recent memory :)

• 5 months later...

Got the day off of work. Going for a full body massage this morning and then getting ready for a 3 day camping trip in our little 63 Sante Fe Cub vintage trailer that the hubby and I have been refurbishing for the last year. This is our 1st shakedown trip in the trailer so we are not going too far.

Have fun ledzepfvr. I hope the weather is good for you.

I plan on watching "The Fighter" tonight and enjoying some wine.

I am going to a b-day party/ End of World party tomorrow night.tongue.gif

I know this is catty but I am looking forward to Sunday when the extreme religious types of that crazy minister wake up and find that the Rapture didn't happen.slapface.gif

Hi all,

I need to make some phone calls if the world is going to end tomorrow at 6,.... :lol:

KB(Happy last Friday all!)

Hi Kev mate, you know somink we all dont? :o

Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, 21/12/2012 at 2112 GMT. :lol:

PPS, or was it 2012 CET? :wacko:

I am taking my godson to the midnight performance of "Re-animator - the Musical". The first 3 rows are designated the "Splash zone", where audience members are liable to be splattered by blood. They give out ponchos to wear. Of course my godson wants to sit there.

Re-animator the Musical

This weekend I have a book call in Malibu to help out with, and a Harold Lloyd book-signing Sunday afternoon.

• 2 months later...

Got the day off work today...... :yay: .........

Getting packed up for a camp trip this weekend, going up to the mountains by Julian, a local apple community that still retains some of the old mining town atmosphere.

Archived