y'know you're a zep-freak when....

when your taking your english final and you go to turn it in when your done and realize you still have 30 mins left so you take out your ipod very quietly and start listening to it...then you dont realize that your teacher is walking around the room checking to see who is done and he walks by you and he says "may i have your ipod" and in all seriousness you look at him and say something that puts you at risk of failing the final, "but its led zeppelin" :mellow:

That is a good reason. Some people don't understand us... Loonies. :D

Led Zep helps you to concetrate.

That is a good reason. Some people don't understand us... Loonies. :D

Led Zep helps you to concetrate.

omg yeah Zepp helped me alot with my history exams for dates. Like for my Elizabethan england bit, 2 events happened in 1569, zepp released 2 albums in 1969. :D

When you always listen to Bron-Y-Aur whenever you're cooking eggs or noodles.

omg yeah Zepp helped me alot with my history exams for dates. Like for my Elizabethan england bit, 2 events happened in 1569, zepp released 2 albums in 1969. :D

When you always listen to Bron-Y-Aur whenever you're cooking eggs or noodles.

It helped me too! I had a huge English grammar exam... I haven't studied at all, just listened Led Zep and been to this forum. :P

Need to install an auxilliary hard drive on your pc, just to house all of your Led Zeppelin recordings.

I know how you feel. I hard to get an external hard drive (500GB) for all my Zep stuff. My computer just couldn't handle all that Zep.

:D

1. ...to you a mixed CD is a Led Zeppelin compilation album.

2. ...you have it in you to kill somebody for saying "Neil Peart is the greatest drummer of all time."

3. ...despite being born seven years after they broke up, you know more about Led Zeppelin than your father who lived through their existence as a band.

4. ...you can sing not just the lyrics but also the chords for any Led Zeppelin song.

5. ...you cross out letters in a word just so that it remotely resembles something to do with Led Zeppelin.

6. ...you named a tree in your yard after Percy just so everytime you look your window you can say your looking at a Robert plant. When there are birds out there, it just adds meaning.

7. ...when you hear somebody say "John Paul..." you are dissapointed when somebody finishes with "the Second" instead of "Jones".

8. ...when somebody says anything remotely related to a Led Zeppelin song, in your head you break out singing the song it reminds you of.

9. ...if Charles Manson told you he liked Led Zeppelin, a part of you might say "he's not such a bad guy after all." (the other part of you is of course saying "why am i talking charles manson?")

10. ...you forgive Robert and Jimmy for turning into King Theodon and the Quaker Oats guy, respectively. (I mean that in the most respectful way possible.)

11. ...the coolest thing you've ever seen on the internet was a Youtube clip of John Paul Jones singing "That's the Way" (honestly, what can't that man do?)

12. ...you've debated writing GoodYear to suggest they change their airship.

13. ...you've air-synthesized to Jonesy.

14. ...you know that the truth behind when Keith Richards fell out of a coconut tree a couple years ago was he actually trying to emulate Robert Plant's famous Golden Haired God statement. Though it is likely that Keith is also immortal, due to his lack of hair, it was better that he fell anyway.

15. ...you have "visiting the Elliot Hotel" and "pilgrimmage to Bron-Yr-Aur" on your bucket list.

16. ...you've named your Mazda Protege "The Starship".

17. ...your favorite fish is a red snapper. (sorry)

18. ...you smile every time you see a black dog.

19. ...you rank Mothership as your favorite "Greatest Hits" album of all time, despite the fact that the CD case always breaks on you.

20. ...for Halloween, you and four other die-hard ZepHead friends dressed up as the band and the Swan Song logo (before you ask: skin-colored tights).

Target!! Put that on the shopping list!! Thank You for helping me find that!

I've noticed that about the guys shirts too...

We should protest!!

And I'm sorry, LaughingAtTheMoon :( Wait for them to go on sale, that's when I always get mine.

What are you girls talking about! All the best Zeppelin shirts I've found are for GIRLS ONLY! I've thought about buying them but I don't think I can really pull off such a deep v-neck.

You know you're a Zep-freak when...

...you've rewound the middle of "Gallows Pole" 50 times to try and figure out what the hell Robert Plant is singing at the start of the fourth verse.

...you had "Ramble On" stuck in your head as you watched the first half hour of Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings.

...you actually own the second Bonham album.

...you even know who the band Bonham is.

...you've lectured somebody on the proper title of the fourth album.

...you're confused when you hear John Paul Jones being mentioned regarding the American Revolutionary War.

...you bought "Hammer of the Gods", and

...you actually believed what was written inside.

9. ...if Charles Manson told you he liked Led Zeppelin, a part of you might say "he's not such a bad guy after all." (the other part of you is of course saying "why am i talking charles manson?")

If he said that I would probably turn into one of those idiots from his family. :D

This reminds me I have to read my Serial Killers in 20th Century book again.

:P

You know your a zep freak when:

1.You every version of every song recorded by Zeppelin(including just the Page/Plant stuff)

2.You Have a playlist dedicated to ever song recorded by Zeppelin(inlcuding just the Page/Plant stuff)

3.You have a playlist dedicated to just your favorite Zeppelin songs, but you realize after awhile, every song winds up on the list

4.you have a playlist dedicated to the softer zeppelin stuff that you have to listen to once through before you fall asleep, or, you have to listen to it as you fall asleep

5.you punch someone in the face everytime they ever make a insult, or even a negetive comment towards page, or any of the zeppelin members

6. you right the symbols all over everything you can find to write on

7.you think righting Zoso on your hand will improve your guitar playing

8.you have set up a ritutal where you pray infront of all the zeppelin merchindise you own and burn a candle well zeppelin is playing in the backround, and when the prayer is over you light the top of your guitar pick in the candle and hope that it will make you a better musician

9.if any of the zeppelin members asked, despite your gender, you would take your clothes off for them

10.despite your gender, robert plant kinda turns you on

11.you make custom zeppelin shirts out of a permenant marker and a cheapo white shirt, with sayings like "have you seen the bridge?'' and ''Been along time since i rock'n'rolled'' written on them, even though you have a good 3-5 real zeppelin shirts

12. you make accounts on these forums just to do something random and show your appreciation towards zeppelin, or to post 1 thing in a random topic.

i am doing/ have done / would do all of these :D

and yes, i did pray to zeppelin to enchant my guitar pick, i think it worked :P

Wow, "you da woman!" Deborah J

made me smile real big...THANK YOU. I seriously for a long time would ask them to put Zeppelin on everytime I went in to the store...now they do it without me asking...and also they get a lot more people looking at the TV's and sound systems because they stop to listen to our boys!!! You gotta love it:-)

Archived