y'know you're a zep-freak when....

You know you are a zep-freak when you are in 4th grade and your parents say you can have a dog so you search for one that has the same brithday as Jimmy Page and it takes like 2 months and your dad gets really mad at you because every dog you see you turn it down but then you find a little scottie dog who just so happens to have the same birthday as Jimmy and you throw up because you are so nervouse to meet the new dog blessed with the same birthday as Jimmy Page...so your parents go get him and bring him home and you freak out when you first meet him and you say "your name is gonna be Jimmy" and you mom says "please dont name him that" and at first you get really mad and think about crying until you get your way but then you say "fine then your name is zeppelin" and your mom just laughs and says "you really like them dont you" and then 7 years later 'zeppelin' is sitting by you while you are on a zeppelin website and it is hot where you live so 'zeppelin' is on your bed so he can get blown on by the fan. :D:D

Also after you get your dog your 7 year old sister says she wants a pet too so your parents get her a turtle and you beg your sister (and still beg her to this very day) to name it "Led" and she just says "stop telling me to name it Led that is stupid" everytime you ask :(:(

:lol: :lol:

:thumbsup:

noting against you but that one just makes me sad :(:(:(

Why would that make you sad? The only reason I associate Jack Daniels with Jimmy is because there were quite a few pictures taken of him drinking Jack Daniels. And I have nothing else to associate Jack Daniels with because I haven't even tasted it!! So in a way, it's a good thing. :)

It started out like every other lunch period. Sit. Eat. Talk. Not very exciting. Except for today, when I spotted a Zeppelin shirt. It's really cool; black with a pic of the band & 75 Tour on it. "Hey, that kid has on a Zeppelin shirt!" My friend just grins at me. So I of course walk all the way across the cafeteria in my Zeppelin shirt (ironic...) to ask this kid where he got it.

Of course he doesn't know <_<

It started out like every other lunch period. Sit. Eat. Talk. Not very exciting. Except for today, when I spotted a Zeppelin shirt. It's really cool; black with a pic of the band & 75 Tour on it. "Hey, that kid has on a Zeppelin shirt!" My friend just grins at me. So I of course walk all the way across the cafeteria in my Zeppelin shirt (ironic...) to ask this kid where he got it.

I think I saw that shirt in this week's Target ad (in the guy's section of course!). For some reason these manufacturers seem to think that only guys like to wear cool t-shirts!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the biggest Led Head in my school, yet I am not in possession of a Led Zeppelin T-shirt because I cant afford one and my parents say I "Don't need it". D:

-sobs quietly in the corner-

Why would that make you sad? The only reason I associate Jack Daniels with Jimmy is because there were quite a few pictures taken of him drinking Jack Daniels. And I have nothing else to associate Jack Daniels with because I haven't even tasted it!! So in a way, it's a good thing. :)

i wasnt trying to be mean to you im just saying its a little bit sad for me to see some one i super look up to drinking stuff like that...not that i have anything against drugs just alchohol is one i hate (long story) but anything other than that im good with ;)

I think I saw that shirt in this week's Target ad (in the guy's section of course!). For some reason these manufacturers seem to think that only guys like to wear cool t-shirts!

Target!! Put that on the shopping list!! Thank You for helping me find that!

I've noticed that about the guys shirts too...

We should protest!!

And I'm sorry, LaughingAtTheMoon :( Wait for them to go on sale, that's when I always get mine.

I'm the biggest Led Head in my school, yet I am not in possession of a Led Zeppelin T-shirt because I cant afford one and my parents say I "Don't need it". D:

-sobs quietly in the corner-

I saw one guy with Zep shirt yesterday.We were both going on the same seminar.For two hours I was just reading from his T-shirt:

And as we wind on down the road

Our shadows taller than our soul

There walks a lady...You know the rest.

He's a very pleasant company.

-sobs quietly in the corner- :D!

You know you are a zep-freak when you are in 4th grade and your parents say you can have a dog so you search for one that has the same brithday as Jimmy Page and it takes like 2 months and your dad gets really mad at you because every dog you see you turn it down but then you find a little scottie dog who just so happens to have the same birthday as Jimmy and you throw up because you are so nervouse to meet the new dog blessed with the same birthday as Jimmy Page...so your parents go get him and bring him home and you freak out when you first meet him and you say "your name is gonna be Jimmy" and you mom says "please dont name him that" and at first you get really mad and think about crying until you get your way but then you say "fine then your name is zeppelin" and your mom just laughs and says "you really like them dont you" and then 7 years later 'zeppelin' is sitting by you while you are on a zeppelin website and it is hot where you live so 'zeppelin' is on your bed so he can get blown on by the fan. :D:D

Also after you get your dog your 7 year old sister says she wants a pet too so your parents get her a turtle and you beg your sister (and still beg her to this very day) to name it "Led" and she just says "stop telling me to name it Led that is stupid" everytime you ask :(:(

Aww that's cute a simular thing happened to me, my grandparents were going to get a dog and I also wanted to call it Jimmy and my sis just looked at me and said "we are NOT going to call it Jimmy under NO CIRCUMSTANCE is this dog going to be related to Led Fucking Zeppelin!"

So I decided to be smartarse and ask for it to be called Jimi (she's didn't like that either :lol: )

Turns out the dog did have an owner but they decided not to give it a collar :rolleyes: so neither of us got our way.

But my mum said that we might get a cat so I'm gonna let her choose the cat and me the name :D

Aww that's cute a simular thing happened to me, my grandparents were going to get a dog and I also wanted to call it Jimmy and my sis just looked at me and said "we are NOT going to call it Jimmy under NO CIRCUMSTANCE is this dog going to be related to Led Fucking Zeppelin!"

So I decided to be smartarse and ask for it to be called Jimi (she's didn't like that either :lol: )

Turns out the dog did have an owner but they decided not to give it a collar :rolleyes: so neither of us got our way.

But my mum said that we might get a cat so I'm gonna let her choose the cat and me the name :D

Nice i hope you get to name

Target!! Put that on the shopping list!! Thank You for helping me find that!

I've noticed that about the guys shirts too...

We should protest!!

And I'm sorry, LaughingAtTheMoon :( Wait for them to go on sale, that's when I always get mine.

I seen them at my Target last week. But that doesn't mean they're at all of them. Maybe you could order one off their website. They're also fairly cheap. I got a John Lennon shirt from the same bin for $12. (In the men's section I might add :rolleyes: ) It's a good deal compared to a $20-$30 shirt from the mall. I was going to get the Zeppelin one, but my boyfriend said I didn't need another one. <_<

Do t-shirt Manufacturers think that noone of the female gender likes Led Zeppelin or John Lennon or Pink Floyd or any good band that is not the freakin' Jonas brothers?! When I go into target, the only things in the women's section is Jonas brothers t-shirts and "go green" t-shirts. I want a freakin' band T-shirt!

I only have a Beatles shirt D:

I remember I found ONE Led Zeppelin T-shirt for a girl....ONE! I found it when I was 12 and it only fit me for a week... I wore that mofo until it was a dress code violation at school. And I remember it was baby blue and that I HATED the color of it, but I wore it. I was so sad when it couldn't fit over my head anymore :lol:

Do t-shirt Manufacturers think that noone of the female gender likes Led Zeppelin or John Lennon or Pink Floyd or any good band that is not the freakin' Jonas brothers?! When I go into target, the only things in the women's section is Jonas brothers t-shirts and "go green" t-shirts. I want a freakin' band T-shirt!

I remember I found ONE Led Zeppelin T-shirt for a girl....ONE! I found it when I was 12 and it only fit me for a week... I wore that mofo until it was a dress code violation at school. And I remember it was baby blue and that I HATED the color of it, but I wore it. I was so sad when it couldn't fit over my head anymore :lol:

this website has a merchandise section, and it has womens clothing, have you looked there?

I found an awesome Zep top at dELiAs and this one at Spencer's (one of my favorites!)

Ok, I couldn't find the Zep shirt I got at dELiAs, but here's the links I got

Music Shirts

All their tops (They've got some cute ones)

Their clearance stuff (Zep shirt might end up there in a while, I bought mine a long time ago)

And the music shirts on clearance

At least someone makes cool music shirts for girls!

1. When You naturally come up with these;

-"oh for the love of Jimmy Page!"

-"oh for the love of Zeppelin/Led Zeppelin"

-"sweet mother of Zeppelin" Coming originally from "sweet mother of Jesus"

2. Your History teacher asks you "what does Atlas carry oh his shoulders" and you reply "The heavens from the Earth" (my teacher smiled and said "aww very poetic but actaully he carried the world")

Edit: 3. Oh and whenever someone has lost an object you answer " it lies on the whispering wind"

y'know you're a zep-freak when..............

you find out that VH1 Classic is showing TSRTS that night (w/ commercials) and you get excited & still want to watch it even though you've seen it literally hundreds of times already & could've easily put in the DVD or the VHS tape at any time.

y'know you're a zep-freak when..............

you find out that VH1 Classic is showing TSRTS that night (w/ commercials) and you get excited & still want to watch it even though you've seen it literally hundreds of times already & could've easily put in the DVD or the VHS tape at any time.

LOL!!!!!!!! Glad to know I am not the only one!! :) I got the same ""Ooooh!!" reaction when i saw it listed..and also it was on another station not too long ago (geez< i can't remember now..maybe Fuse??) so it has been on TV twice in the past few weeks here..AWESOME!! :)

Sharon

You know you're a Zep-freak when:

you're watching the Gilmore Girls Season 7 and one of the characters mentions Battle of Evermore and you keep rewinding the DVD just so you can hear him say it again and again.

Then you call your family members in to hear it also.

What is wrong with me?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? :(

You know you're a Zep-freak when:

you're watching the Gilmore Girls Season 7 and one of the characters mentions Battle of Evermore and you keep rewinding the DVD just so you can hear him say it again and again.

Then you call your family members in to hear it also.

What is wrong with me?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? :(

What's wrong with you is that you're a Zep freak! ;)

Oh...Did I say 'wrong'?

I meant awesome.

Archived