• MSG '73
    • Royal Albert Hall
    • Earl's Court
    • Long Beach Arena
    • LA Forum
    • O2
    • Other

RAH, for sure.

I choose it cause of robert (err..young Jimmy might be a powerfuL factor.. :blink::D ) He's the one who differs most! His voice is so different in 73 -esp msg73-! ( i mean.. he sings some songs pretty weLL there..but .. some of them makes me turn down the voLume.. )

but, heLL, no one's voice is better than a 69-70 PLant! :D

This is impossible

I chose earls court though with RAH close behind

As I once said, all of my fellow die hard ZEPPELIN fanatics know their shit. We all chose some great shows. ZEPPELIN gave us some of Rock's all-time greatest moments ever live.

I voted other and that was Sydney 1972.

The reasons being is that, I've heard many boots (some crap production wise), live albums and watched videos / DVD's both official and unauthorised.

Say what you will but nothing beats seeing and hearing them live and in person and for that I am forever grateful.

The reasons being is that, I've heard many boots (some crap production wise), live albums and watched videos / DVD's both official and unauthorised.

Say what you will but nothing beats seeing and hearing them live and in person and for that I am forever grateful.

Ain't that the truth

• 3 months later...

Definatley other, I would also definatley not say EC if I had only heard the official release I may think differently but I have heard/seen the 24th and 25th and all I can say is this is probably there worst string of shows they ever did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The ones I saw in person, of course. B)

Amen to what you both said. I am forever grateful too.

Archived