Anybody else in this situation?

guitarmy

Yeah since the new site/forums opened I seem to be spending a lot more time talking about Led Zeppelin.

I never really knew about the boards before the new site so I guess you could say I'm kind of addicted.

Yeah since the new site/forums opened I seem to be spending a lot more time talking about Led Zeppelin.

I never really knew about the boards before the new site so I guess you could say I'm kind of addicted.

Yes.

Aww man. I totally just looked at your post and said, "man, he's up late".

(I'm on the US east coast btw)

And then it dawned on me: "I'm up late too!"

Good night

Well, I am on the east coast also. Up early actually. Hoping to back to bed for a few minutes.

Later dude.

"Hermit is a bona fide Zepaholic"

^^ I read that.. somewhere.

:whistling:

I thought you were just a bona.

A fat, pudly bona.

*snap*

The King of the Funky Slam Dunky has cut a slice in the "yes please" sex cheese once again.

in your FACE Squirmit.

~666

"Hermit is a bona fide Zepaholic"

^^ I read that.. somewhere.

:whistling:

I did too.

I'm a Zepaholic, too. :lol:

(You know it's bad when all of your friends, co-workers and fellow students in classes know you are...)

My co-worker was talking to one of our new employees, and I guess the new guy is a roadie for some band. My co-worker says to the new guy:" Don't tell Mandy you're a roadie, and whatever you do DON'T TELL HER YOUR A ZEP FAN. She won't shut up about it for two or three hours."

:lol:

I am once again an internet addict.

And I don't think Sam has a methadone/zepadone clinic, so I'm mainlining again.

I had been clean for almost two years too. :blush:

I swore I wouldn't do it again.

However..........................I picked a fine time to hook up again.

" All my friends are junkies!" That's not really true...... :whistling:

No, not really. I'm not on this site as much as people might think I am.

You're kidding, right?

right now, you're at 51 posts per day...

You must have an AIM bot posting for you or something cool like that :D

Uhhhh, no......I'm not. If you added up all the time per day I'm am physically posting on this site, it probably wouldn't add up to 4 hours. I have a job, you know.

well this must be your current time to be physically posting because you saw my last one within 3 minutes! B)

for me at least, it depends on the site and the people. i havent gotta out too many posts yet like i did on Achilles Last Stand. there are some topics here that i dont post on but i am addicted. you can be addicted but not post anything. plus if the people dont like you, then why stay? at Achilles Last Stand i remember that nobody really liked me because of "post whore" antics. but i personally dont care if you're a post whore. you're here for a reason. Led Zeppelin. so if you are here, you just dont have to talk about Led Zeppelin but other issues you enjoy talking about which means you will have a lot of posts. thats cool. everyone on that site was strict. if you dont stay on topic, they are like " WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THIS SITE IF YOU HAVE NO OPINION OR CAN'T STAY ON TOPIC?!"

here, everyone is laid back and i feel more comfortable here because of the teenage crowd and i am a teen.

Most definitely, ever since the re-union gig was announced, this new board and talk of a tour.

i think my work is suffering :(

I wouldn't worry too much about that man. Some of us have been here (i.e., on previous versions of this board) since 2001. B)

We think of the board as our community and the board members as our friends most days...and our frenemies other days. :rolleyes:

Welcome; we are glad you are here!!!

P.S. I learned the word frenemies from reading about Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie on people.com. This indicates that I am a board member whose behavior is worth emulating.

Ive been an Zep addict for 30 years There's no recovery program because the addiction is the solution right? It waxes and waned througout the years. Cycles of Dylan, Zeppelin and U2 and whatever else works its way through the cracks.

Thats what keeps the music fresh. Its always nice to come back and re-experience Led Zeppelin with a fresh set of ears.

The board though... It must be the concert that keeps me coming back here. That and it's a friendly forum. Up until now I thought just listening to the music, watching DVD's and playing the songs on the guitar was enough. I guess not. :D

Reminds me though when I built the Zeppelin shrine in my room as a kid. lights, a fallen angel flag, album covers. It kind of freaked my dad out.:o

Yep, Ive been an addict for a while.

perhaps I'll make a program that will treat forums like a completely different environment.

I can make it so that the program will constantly check the forum ages to see what has changed recently and then notify me in the way an instant message would.

There are currently similar functions available, but none as interactive as what I'm thinking about.

This will take some time.

Does anyone know of any similar computer programs that do this already?

Sound like a good idea?

• 1 month later...

Samewise.

Archived