OLYMPICS

BIGDAN

Whatever, Jess. The Nazis were always great at putting on a good show, too. I sure as hell don't think what I feel about China is going to do fuck all, but I'm not about to acquiesce on matters of principle in the face of a spiffy spectacle.

And I know London will do an amazing job. Rahrah the greatest city in the world (which London is) (imho).

I'm not knocking London... I do love London, wouldn't wanna live there (too hectic and impersonal) but it's fantastic to visit.

I just know our opening ceremony will be awful. If they have rappers and hip hop artists representing us I'll fucking cry.

I'm not knocking London... I do love London, wouldn't wanna live there (too hectic and impersonal) but it's fantastic to visit.

I just know our opening ceremony will be awful. If they have rappers and hip hop artists representing us I'll fucking cry.

Rappers and hip hop crap would really suck, I totally agree! Maybe Jimmy can persuade all the guys to join him in London--that would be pretty great!

Rappers and hip hop crap would really suck, I totally agree! Maybe Jimmy can persuade all the guys to join him in London--that would be pretty great!

Well they're talking of hosting rock concerts up and down the country... and I'd hope it'd be a celebration of the great music Britain has produced over the years, rather 'urban' tripe and generic indie boys wanking over 3 chord compositions...

If they agreed to it it'd be a fine ceremony indeed. Oh yes.

Please, the slash mark gave away the fact the guy isn't really new.

I know what Google is. Why the sarcastic remarks? Just wondered if anyone has info on him. I never thought to look for him there.

You never thought to look for information on someone using Google? That can't be a serious statement.

Edited by Electrophile

Hi all,

Does anyone know if Mark Spitz is still alive to see his record tied or broken?

Yes he is.Search,he is alive and well,married 35 years,has two sons and doing well.He wanted to to China and hand Phelps his (hopefully) 7th and 8th gold medals,....that would have been/could be sweet! :D

KB

Hi all,

Yes he is.Search,he is alive and well,married 35 years,has two sons and doing well.He wanted to to China and hand Phelps his (hopefully) 7th and 8th gold medals,....that would have been/could be sweet! :D

KB

Thanks for the answer. There are some friendly people here after all!

Well they're talking of hosting rock concerts up and down the country... and I'd hope it'd be a celebration of the great music Britain has produced over the years, rather 'urban' tripe and generic indie boys wanking over 3 chord compositions...

If they agreed to it it'd be a fine ceremony indeed. Oh yes.

That would be really cool! I hope it happens.