OLYMPICS

BIGDAN

While a load of you seem happy to jump on your high horse and still make no difference at all to China's business, I just watched the opening ceremony, and I'll say this... it was a beautiful ceremony. Truly magnificenr job, quite incredible really. Shits on most the crap that has come before.

Yeah it was great, probably the best opening ceremony ever

However Sydney had a much better method of lighting the 'cauldron'. The Chinese one was a bit crap, although it is a nice Cauldron, i'll give them that

While a load of you seem happy to jump on your high horse and still make no difference at all to China's business, I just watched the opening ceremony, and I'll say this... it was a beautiful ceremony. Truly magnificenr job, quite incredible really. Shits on most the crap that has come before.

What the HELL is the London gonna do for the ceremony... I bet ours will be horrible. Probably break dancing and rapping along side with some gimps forced to walk around in Tudor dress. I actually hope they do all the crazy posh royal stuff..

Whatever, Jess. The Nazis were always great at putting on a good show, too. I sure as hell don't think what I feel about China is going to do fuck all, but I'm not about to acquiesce on matters of principle in the face of a spiffy spectacle.

And I know London will do an amazing job. Rahrah the greatest city in the world (which London is) (imho).

Whatever, Jess. The Nazis were always great at putting on a good show, too. I sure as hell don't think what I feel about China is going to do fuck all, but I'm not about to acquiesce on matters of principle in the face of a spiffy spectacle.

And I know London will do an amazing job. Rahrah the greatest city in the world (which London is) (imho).

Sorry Allison, but you know what? Olympics are sport games. And the chinese people are really proud of what we've done for this big event. Sure there are problems in China, so as anywhere in the world, and it's cheap to entitle us as "Nazis".

And I DO wish London will do well, too.

Well done 'AllisonAdler',

The Nazi's tried to show the world that they were the worlds super race, Jessie Owen pissed on that parade.

I thought about not watching it or boycotting it, by Knebby changed my mind, my protest now is this. I aint going. That'all upset em.

London, greatest city in the world, duno bout that, but I have lived here since i was born, and it ain't getting any better. Beware the West End full of thieves, and that's the shop keepers.

We Londoners never really wanted the Olympics, that decision was purely political, we didn't even get a vote on it. We just have to pay the £3 billion which has just gone up to £9 billion and will probably end up £12-15 billion, still that's democracy working for you, aye?

Regards, Danny

Sure there are problems in China, so as anywhere in the world, and it's cheap to entitle us as "Nazis".

Allison wasn't calling all Germans Nazis. She was referring to when Nazi Germany hosted the Olympics in 1936, as I'm sure you're aware. She was talking about how they put on a good show for the world, but it didn't mask what was going on behind the scenes.....and she was comparing that to what Beijing has been doing in preparation for these games.

So I think you jumped on the "How Dare You" train a tad too soon.

Allison wasn't calling all Germans Nazis. She was referring to when Nazi Germany hosted the Olympics in 1936, as I'm sure you're aware. She was talking about how they put on a good show for the world, but it didn't mask what was going on behind the scenes.....and she was comparing that to what Beijing has been doing in preparation for these games.

So I think you jumped on the "How Dare You" train a tad too soon.

Exactly. Thanks, E. And I'm actually of German-Austrian-Russian descent myself, so I think I have some right to call things as I see them.

And Danny, I know things have been rough in London (I read the English papers everyday), but it's still a great town, and I'd be proud to live there.

Exactly. Thanks, E. And I'm actually of German-Austrian-Russian descent myself, so I think I have some right to call things as I see them.

And Danny, I know things have been rough in London (I read the English papers everyday), but it's still a great town, and I'd be proud to live there.

And we would be proud to have you.

Please come live here? :D

I reckon a few more people, like you, would do wonders to the country.

You have the faith some of us have long lost :(

And I'm of Polish/Russian descent - not quite the same, but still.

Please come live here? :D

I reckon a few more people, like you, would do wonders to the country.

You have the faith some of us have long lost :(

And I'm of Polish/Russian descent - not quite the same, but still.

I know about you lot in Nottingham, the girls use to outnumber the boys by 6 to 1, is it still the same?.

Regards, Danny

I know about you lot in Nottingham, the girls use to outnumber the boys by 6 to 1, is it still the same?.

Regards, Danny

Deffo :D

Boyfriend think he's my one and only - just don't tell him about the other five :lol:

Seriously, though, I never understood where they got that from. We all sound like a bunch of drunken hussies.

Oh, wait :D

Deffo :D

Boyfriend think he's my one and only - just don't tell him about the other five :lol:

Seriously, though, I never understood where they got that from. We all sound like a bunch of drunken hussies.

Oh, wait :D

Hi 'longdistancewinner'.

Back in the day, (Oh yea, sigh.) I've been to Nottingham many times with my team, Westham, and I must say that your boy's put up more of a fight than your girls, if you know what I mean?

Seriously nice people though, nice to meet you, Danny

What the HELL is London gonna do for the ceremony... I bet ours will be horrible. Probably break dancing and rapping along side with some gimps forced to walk around in Tudor dress. I actually hope they do all the crazy posh royal stuff..

How about Led Zeppelin performing at both the opening and closing ceremonies?

They indicated they would play at "special events" for the right reasons, right?

Representing your country is the highest privelege anyone could afford.

Can you imagine a giant airship igniting the cauldron!?

Boycott that!

How about Led Zeppelin performing at both the opening and closing ceremonies?

They indicated they would play at "special events" for the right reasons, right?

Representing your country is the highest privelege anyone could afford.

Can you imagine a giant airship igniting the cauldron!?

Boycott that!

Then they can give them a gold medal, sounds decent enough to me

Can someone give me a decent reason for why boycotting the Olympics is actually a good idea? And how it's going to do anything? I still don't understand.

One that isn't just "It's a good thing to do", because if that's you, you're stupid.

Can someone give me a decent reason for why boycotting the Olympics is actually a good idea? And how it's going to do anything? I still don't understand.

One that isn't just "It's a good thing to do", because if that's you, you're stupid.

Because they are all drug taking cheats that are rich professional's rather than poor amateurs.

Are you talking about the women in Nottingham now Dan or athletes?? :D

Sorry longdistancewinner :lol::wave:

You are quick, I'll give you that.

But the lasses in Nottingham that I knew were very good amateurs but not pro's, never charged me, never took drugs in front of me, and only cheated on their husbands.

Very nice I must say. :yay:

You are quick, I'll give you that.

But the lasses in Nottingham that I knew were very good amateurs but not pro's, never charged me, never took drugs in front of me, and only cheated on their husbands.

Very nice I must say. :yay:

Thats class :lol:

Archived